Clear all

Eric Clapton Guitar Festivel

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@mark-taylor)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I just watched the EC guitar festival on Ga Public TV. It was great. Joe Walsh, Carlos Santana, EC, others. Made me pull out all my 60's and 70's albums. Now if I can just get them all on my mp3 player.

You can ride a Yamaha, or play a Yamaha, it is up to you.

Posted : 21/03/2005 10:23 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Hey, hey!!! I just found this post. Someone else has watched it too. I also saw it on public tv, but it was New Years Eve, and it blew me away. The only good thing on tv at the time if I remember.

Or am I thinking of a different one?

I remember John Mayer playing a solo and he looked like he needed to use the bathroom.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

Posted : 07/06/2005 10:55 pm
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

That's the one ghost, pretty sure it was on channel 6 here in Denver. started at 10:30 new years eve. I remember cause I was getting ready to turn in about 9:45 and happened to see it listed in the tv guide and had to hit 3 gas stations before I found one with a video tape so I could record it.

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

Posted : 07/06/2005 11:08 pm
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Right on!!! :D

I watched that, some of Roger Water's The Wall (dumb pledge drives), and Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same on New Years Eve.

I hope that EC concert is on again.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Posted : 08/06/2005 1:54 am
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Pledge drive is on now maybe they'll show it

Posted : 08/06/2005 1:59 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

The Grateful Dead Movie :D

Posted : 08/06/2005 2:10 am
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Got a copy of that, as well as SRV on Austin City Limits and Live at the Mocambo. Ever go to Hollywood Video? They have a pretty good selection of concert videos

Posted : 08/06/2005 2:21 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Used to with my friends. Now it's either Netflix or Showtime Video.

Posted : 08/06/2005 5:08 pm
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

I saw that and recorded it. Overall its a really great concert, I like it when eric and eveyrone is playing, and then Buddy Guy comes and joins him. ZZ Top was good also. If you keep wtahcikng that channel, theyre going to show the george harrison tribute concert, its nice, recorded that also

Posted : 09/06/2005 12:35 pm