52 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
10.6 K Views
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter

You can go to my new web site and go to the Video section.

My web site

Thanks for the suggestion Laz :D and Thank you Nils for the support.

Posted : 06/08/2005 6:31 pm
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Mike

I enjoyed that video. You guys should invest in a small PA like the Fender Passport for vocals.

Just for others, that is a large file 44 MB. Took me about 6 minutes to download it, so be patient! :D

Great job Tracker.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

Posted : 06/08/2005 8:09 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thank you Wes!

Yes, it's a large file (.AVI), I've heard that the .avi files aren't bad and maybe somewhat close to a MP3 to .wav comparison.

My wife took the video from the digital camera (Canon Power Shot A70 3.2 mega pixels) that I bought for her 1 to 1 and a half years ago. Not bad, huh. Now that I think about it, I gave her the digital camera the same Christmas that she gave me my first guitar (Ibanez PF series) which was a year and eight months ago.

I am new to all of this.... gigs, web manager and guitar player.

I'm just glad that you fine people had the opportunity to see a couple minutes of my life. I love technology. I can't say I loved what I went through to get you guys to see it though (Nils can attest to that). I am way over my head, but then again, I did it and with out much help at all and you guys and gals can see it and that's what will make me happy. I've been a long time resident here and getting to know me a little better is a good thing.

I'm not the next best thing, but then again, I never said I was going to be.

FUN, FUN, and more FUN!!! That's what it's all about!

Rock on! I know I will!

Posted : 07/08/2005 2:13 am
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Well now, I guess you'll need your own website to post all these pix and video and audio clips...

-Laz

You have my undivided attention!

I tried to look up my internet service provider, but no luck. They only handle business accounts only.

Do you know of one, which I can do all the things you said?

My brain is killing me searching through google right now.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Err, I realize that it's a bit late now, but there is a link to LunarPages at the top of every forum page.

Congrats on setting this up. Now you'll be splitting your free time between playing guitar and tweaking your website!

-Laz

Posted : 08/08/2005 5:15 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Now you'll be splitting your free time between playing guitar and tweaking your website!

-Laz

LMAO!!! Tell me about it!!! Like I said before, I am WAY over my head with this one. I'm surprized I got as far as I have! :shock:

I wanted the video to come up as a WMP "screen" video. I thought that you would have to push play, not download it. Same for the Audio. Oh well. After trail and error, I might get it.

It will be awhile before I'm even close to being happy with the web site, but then again, I've been waiting awhile for my guitar playing to come around. :lol:

Thanks for the congrats, Laz!

Posted : 09/08/2005 1:32 am
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Didn't realize this thread existed! (Apparently I posted on like the first page, lol) Congrats, I'm glad everything went well. Seems like you had fun, and (you're on the left of the pictures right?) it seems like your friend had fun too.

Glad you got a video uploaded, you seemed very calm.

Anyways, glad everything went well, and congradulations again.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 11/08/2005 7:13 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Yes, I am the one on the left and yes, we had a lot of fun. I was surprisingly calm, besides there was too much fun to be had to worry about screwing up. I messed up on “Emma” twice (I thought my friend was going a little fast :roll: ), but nobody was the wiser. :D

Thanks for the congrats, Taso.

A little tip: I check the posts I have made comments in by clicking on the “View your posts” up in the somewhat top right hand corner of the forums home page. That way I can see if someone asked me a question or is just saying I'm an idiot. :wink:

Thanks again,

Mike

P.S. Anyone like the new look of my Website? Not that most of you saw the original though. It's still, "in the works". Off to go edit more of it.

Posted : 11/08/2005 9:01 pm
Page 4 / 4