Skip to content
GIG ALERT - SLIGHTL...

Notifications
Clear all

GIG ALERT - SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE @ FAT SAM'S SAT (8/28/10)

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@tommy-guns)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

This coming Sat (8/28/10) SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE will be at Fat Sam's in Orland Park IL from 10pm-1:30am. We'll be debuting some new tunes from Journey & Taylor Swift and be sure to meet and say "hi" to our newest member Wayne Kruzinski on bass.

I also had a little bit of "local celebrity" last night. Jennie & Cory from the band invited my wife & I to the Charley Horse in Tinley Park last night, Hillbilly Rockstarz were playing so we were already in the area so we stopped by and hung out in the booth with them. A "Jim" comes up to me and says "Hey, your TOMMY GUNZ aren't you?" I told him yes and he introduced himself to Jennie, Cory & I stating he plays drums and we are looking for a permanant drummer so we chit chatted a little bit. So that was pretty cool, then the band is playing and the guitar player sees me and announces into the mic "Hey, TOMMY GUNZ is here tonight!!!" My wife & Jennie say to me "YOUR A CELEBRITY!!!" First time I was recognized in public!!! It feels REALLY COOL...& kinda weird at the same time and I hope it happens more often too :D

Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the vehicle you arrive in!!!

Posted : 22/08/2010 3:37 pm