Clear all

GN T-shirts & Hats - YAY!

15 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I just saw the new GN t-shirts & hats in the GN store, and I think they're pretty cool. I will definately be getting a hat, maybe a shirt too. Wondering if there are any plans on using a different guitarist, say Page or Clapton, on the shirts besides Hendrix. Don't get me wrong, I think Hendrix was good, but the other two would fit my playing style better. Maybe even a throw-back t-shirt with the kinda blured guitarist image that GN used to use would be cool. Just thoughts. Glad to see the shirts & hats finally here.  8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/04/2004 3:21 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

OH yeah! I already know what I'm ordering. :D

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 15/04/2004 3:58 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Paul, you done good and got the goods to market.  Congrats!  Now the zillion of us out here can proudly wear something that symbolizes part of our "online team."  When I think of GN I think of a great knowledge site and the forums where I've 'met' good people and learned lots.

So let's see, I think I'll start with a grey shirt and a grey hat.    ;D

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 15/04/2004 4:38 pm
(@alangreen)

Paul - can we have the Woodstock in white?

It's a bit close to payday - I'll have to sweet talk my bank manager; I have an order the size of several third world countries' national debts.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 16/04/2004 11:46 am
(@Anonymous)

Okay, so how do us Brits order some of this stuff?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Posted : 16/04/2004 4:38 pm
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

Brits and other international orders work the same as everyone. You won't be able to use the toll free phone number. But you can add stuff to your cart and check out online.   You needn't register, just continue as a guest when given the choice.

Alan - I won't be adding any new clothes or styles for another month or so.  I wil take requests though.  Ask David which is better - yellow or white?

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 16/04/2004 6:00 pm
(@davidhodge)

Having both the yellow and the white shirt in my possession, it's hard to make the choice! The yellow shirt with its "GN Jimi at Woodstock" is really quite cool. The lettering and the logo is in subdued tones and I like it a lot.

The regular "GN Jimi" on white is also great. Looks like you're wearing the top of the home page on your chest!   ;)  

My choice? Go for both, naturally!

Peace

Posted : 16/04/2004 6:48 pm
(@Anonymous)

When you do get round to new styles etc., red t-shirts - or black - would be cool with the logo in white. I think so, anyway!!!

Posted : 16/04/2004 7:48 pm
(@tim_madsen)
Prominent Member

I can't seem to access the t-shirt sight. My browser keeps timing out. I've had this problem before trying to access a cafeshop sight. Any ideas?

Tim Madsen
Nobody cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

"What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away you keep forever." -Axel Munthe

Posted : 19/04/2004 4:32 pm
(@primeta)
Prominent Member

Course now I've used up my descretionary spending until my next 'cheque' clears.  grrrr

Tim what browser are you using and how high are your security settings? and are you using dial-up?

"Things may get a whole lot worse/ Before suddenly falling apart"
Steely Dan
"Look at me coyote, don't let a little road dust put you off" Knopfler

Posted : 19/04/2004 8:21 pm
(@tim_madsen)
Prominent Member

Tim what browser are you using and how high are your security settings? and are you using dial-up?

I was using the computer at work and it has rather high security settings. I was able to access the store from my home computer, thanks for asking.

Tim Madsen
Nobody cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

"What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away you keep forever." -Axel Munthe

Posted : 20/04/2004 4:49 pm
(@primeta)
Prominent Member

Well that's what you get for being naughty  ;)

"Things may get a whole lot worse/ Before suddenly falling apart"
Steely Dan
"Look at me coyote, don't let a little road dust put you off" Knopfler

Posted : 20/04/2004 5:57 pm
(@whyme69)

Tim would u happen 2 work for a printing company? :shock: I've noticed we have that saying posted around the shop lately. :roll:

Never 2 old 2 try something new !!!!!! Shady

Posted : 15/08/2005 3:06 am
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

Im not sure but in the t shirts and hats categiry, how many shirtsa are displated? After the title, my browser shows a big blank white spot, then 3 guitarnoise logo shirts on the bottom? Does anyone have an idea why I can't see the other shirts? And if so, how do I fix it

Thanks alot

Posted : 15/08/2005 4:25 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Im not sure but in the t shirts and hats categiry, how many shirtsa are displated? After the title, my browser shows a big blank white spot, then 3 guitarnoise logo shirts on the bottom? Does anyone have an idea why I can't see the other shirts? And if so, how do I fix it

Thanks alot

That's how it shows up for everyone right now for some reason. Those are the only 3 shirts offered right now. Used to be more stuff, (hats & a few other shirts), not sure why they are gone. There is another discussion about the store here: http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?t=11241 in case you didn't see it.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 16/08/2005 11:45 am