Clear all

Guitar Noise Seminar in SW Ohio??

55 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
28 K Views
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Is there any chance that we'd be better off trying to get a date in the fall?  Summers always seem tricky with people traveling and visiting.  Just a thought.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 18/03/2004 2:14 am
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

Fall works for me...I know I'm going to be out of the country in early September but I think other than that I'm okay. Did we already eliminate the latter part of June?

Peace

Posted : 18/03/2004 3:00 am
(@olive)
Estimable Member

Fall works for me also.

As far as late June, the weekend of the 26th is out for me...my sister's birthday this time.   :P

"My ex-boyfriend can't tell me I've sold out, because he's in a cult, and he's not allowed to talk to me." --Dar Williams

Posted : 18/03/2004 10:59 pm
(@slydog)
Reputable Member

Fall works for me as well, except for the weekends of Sept 18 and 25.

Blame it on the lies that killed us, blame it on the truth that ran us down.

Posted : 26/03/2004 12:46 am
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

So this has been pushed back till fall then?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 26/03/2004 12:27 pm
(@olive)
Estimable Member

It looks like fall might be our best option.  Looking back over the posts I think September is out, but maybe we can schedule this for early October.  Maybe October 2nd?

"My ex-boyfriend can't tell me I've sold out, because he's in a cult, and he's not allowed to talk to me." --Dar Williams

Posted : 26/03/2004 11:30 pm
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Well shoot.  I can't do fall.  I suppose im out then.  August would be mint for me.  I am visiting Ohio for a few weeks in August (the dates arent specified) and school starts late August I think out here.

aka Izabella

Posted : 02/04/2004 12:52 pm
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Anyone?

aka Izabella

Posted : 11/04/2004 11:39 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I am in Xenia, and very interested. Keep posting the date and place.

Posted : 30/04/2004 10:36 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Izabella,
I'm sorry but Fall still works best for me -- but the group should decide what's best for the most people.

hey, dirt, I'm not far from you. I'm over in Clark County. What kind of music do you play?

-- John Lennon

Posted : 05/05/2004 12:42 pm
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

My first day of school is September 8th. My last day of school is June 22nd. Any day between these days may work. I can work with my schedule and nothing is set in stone. Thanks.

aka Izabella

Posted : 05/05/2004 7:10 pm
(@iteachdirt)

Musenfreund-

I have been trying to play the Blues, and want to learn some finger picking, but will try just about anything.

Posted : 06/05/2004 10:01 pm
(@olive)
Estimable Member

Any takers for Oct. 2nd? Any other suggestions for possible fall dates?

Posted : 11/05/2004 7:01 am
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Olive,
Is that a weekend? It looks like it might be a good date.

Dirt,
Welcome to the Asylum for the Musically Insane! I'm a "classic rock" type myself and dig the blues too.

Tim

-- John Lennon

Posted : 11/05/2004 10:52 am
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Any takers for Oct. 2nd? Any other suggestions for possible fall dates?

Oct 2nd works for me. Would fall right at the beginning of two weeks of vacation for me.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 11/05/2004 11:04 am
Page 3 / 4