Clear all

Guitar Noise Seminar in SW Ohio??

55 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
28 K Views
(@olive)
Estimable Member

Musen--Oct 2 is a Saturday. At last look, the Hodgemeister was okay with a fall date. Maybe he'll pop his head in and give an okay to try and plan this for that weekend. How many people do we need to get signed up to make this feasible?

Twisted--I believe you took a head count for this when we originally tried to schedule it. How many folks were interested?

"My ex-boyfriend can't tell me I've sold out, because he's in a cult, and he's not allowed to talk to me." --Dar Williams

Posted : 12/05/2004 4:20 am
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Counting You and me, and I have at least two maybe 3 more e-mails in my file at home. So five tops. IF I don't count our resident Beatle Stalker. :P (Kidding Musenfreund)

So, tenatively 6 so far. Several unconfirmed.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 12/05/2004 11:11 am
(@iteachdirt)

Oct 2nd will not work for me, as I will be in MI. I am good for about any weekend through the middle of Sept, and then off/on in Oct, Nov, Dec.

Posted : 12/05/2004 9:20 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Hmm,
David,
Maybe you should present a list of dates you'd find good in poll format and then we could take a straw poll to see which dates look best for most?

Tim

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 12/05/2004 9:48 pm
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

I'm actually waiting to hear from a friend who had something planned for either this weekend or the one before or after. Once I know that (and hopefully will within a few days) I can let you know.

Sorry about the delay...

Peace

Posted : 13/05/2004 12:40 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I'd also like to know if SW OH (cincinnati) is a possibility.

SharonTrey@yahoo

Posted : 16/05/2004 2:10 am
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

New news (duh)!

Im gonna be in ohio for the month of July i guess now. Any way to move it there?

aka Izabella

Posted : 03/06/2004 7:45 pm
(@guitarmonkey)
Eminent Member

I live near columbus and could probably come anytime. except for the first and second week of july.

Posted : 04/06/2004 4:39 pm
(@iteachdirt)

I am in Xenia, between Cinci and Columbus, and could go either way, just about any time. Let me know.

Posted : 05/06/2004 1:50 am
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

hey guys. This aint final yet but i think im moving back to ohio before school (within next 3 weeks). Cool eh? So ill be available at any time. Just make sure its not on a night theres a good concert or anything.

nevermind im not moving. oh well.

aka Izabella

Posted : 01/08/2004 6:17 am
Page 4 / 4