Clear all

Happy Victoria Day Weekend!

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member
Topic starter

To all the Canadians, and Scotts(if there are any around), happy Victoria Day Weekend. Journée Nationale Des Patriotes for those of you from Quebec.

I hope eveyone has a good May Two Four. I, in traditonal Newfoundland fashion, will be camping on the long weekend, (5 days off for me). Big party tonight on the track, BBQ of saturday, and back up on the track for a bigger party, and camping in the rain soaked woods on Sunday. Should be great.

If anyone else is celebrating, have fun!

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 19/05/2006 6:46 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Sounds like a good deal to me - don't forget to take a guitar! Above all else, enjoy yourself!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 19/05/2006 8:05 pm
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member
Topic starter

My friends missus is taking her Oscar Schimdt, I don't have a hardshell, so mines not going anywhere.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 19/05/2006 8:26 pm
(@davidhodge)

I'll have to play the Kinks' Victoria in honor of the holiday. Or maybe because I love playing that song! :wink:

Have a good one!

Peace

Posted : 19/05/2006 10:09 pm