(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 22/04/2007 3:00 am
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member

Now you look like one of your bullets! :lol:

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

Posted : 22/04/2007 3:05 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hey, you went to my barber! 8) Looks good, but remember to wear a hat or sunblock when you go out - sunburnt head doesn't feel good! :shock: :wink:

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 22/04/2007 3:20 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Oh, I've been wearing hats outdoors for quite a while. Haven't had much hair on top for a long time, and several years ago I used Efudex cream on the precancerous actinic keratoses on the facial skin from my accumulated active outdoor time in my youth. My skin sloughed off till I looked like a survivor of a terrible house fire or nuclear accident. My face was weeping, festering raw meat. I stuck to my pillow at night. Once the oozing sticky fluid finally dried up into massive crusty scab, when I started to smile or laugh it felt like my face was pulling off of my skull. I was highly effective in warning my young patients to protect themselves from the sun and avoid tanning beds while that was going on.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 22/04/2007 3:42 am
(@alangreen)

Ah, the Kojak method - guaranteed to work better than anything else on the market, and cheaper too. I'm having one of those if I start going bald.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 22/04/2007 6:40 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

You look way younger, too.

In fact, too young for any Gibsons. Now, me, I'm old so I should have them. Please send. :D

However, I insist that you can keep your Johnson. :lol:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 22/04/2007 6:59 am
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

You definitely look younger. It means that you have to get up 5 minutes earlier in the morning now to shave every day. :twisted: :lol:

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 22/04/2007 7:39 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Ricochet = Bullithead :wink:
me likey the new looky.
Does your head slip off the pillow at night?

#4491....

Posted : 22/04/2007 9:41 am
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

wow man makes you look 20 years younger

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 22/04/2007 11:48 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Definitely makes you look ten years younger. I dunno, though - with the beard and the cheeky grin, you looked like everybody's idea of a favourite uncle. Suppose we'll have to get used to it! I can't imagine what I'd do if I started thinning - I'm so used to having hair, and lots of it, I'd probably try everything on the market to try and keep it. I'm in between haircuts at the moment - due for one next year, I think. Marilyn says it's at the stage wwhere it looks like a bad wig now....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 22/04/2007 12:02 pm
(@causnorign)
Honorable Member

Surely it took several years off of your appearance.

Posted : 22/04/2007 1:06 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

I've seen that Ricochet before. Hope you don't expect me to follow suite? Good bye demented Santa! You do look younger. Now your all set for summer!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 22/04/2007 1:22 pm
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Smooooth, like a baby's butt.
:lol:

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 22/04/2007 3:20 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Smooooth, like a baby's butt.
:lol:

Margaret

And nearly as smooth as his slide playing....

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 22/04/2007 3:22 pm
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Definitely makes you look ten years younger. I dunno, though - with the beard and the cheeky grin, you looked like everybody's idea of a favourite uncle. Suppose we'll have to get used to it! I can't imagine what I'd do if I started thinning - I'm so used to having hair, and lots of it, I'd probably try everything on the market to try and keep it. I'm in between haircuts at the moment - due for one next year, I think. Marilyn says it's at the stage wwhere it looks like a bad wig now....

Vic

+1

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 22/04/2007 3:34 pm
Page 1 / 3