Clear all

ILLINOIS!!!

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@blaine)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Are there any people around the Peoria, IL Area that would jam with me?!?!? Anywhere within, like, 30 miles...

Blaine Adams

Posted : 06/07/2004 9:45 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Blaine, I'd be there but it's a really long drive from the Chicago suburbs. When I was younger I used to drive from here down to Illinois State University in Bloominton Normal every other weekend to see my girlfriend. Yea, I was younger then and drove much faster, too!

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 14/07/2004 10:50 pm
(@blaine)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Haha.. understandable... Screw ISU for the g/f... they have some good concerts there!! lol.... and in peoria.... thanks anyway...

Blaine Adams

Posted : 15/07/2004 12:20 am
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

Yeah, I live in Elgin...and I'm not old enough to drive...but I love jamming.

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 04/08/2004 10:17 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

If I wasn't working so much I'd pop over to Peoria and jam with you. I live in Rantoul. Which puts me about an hour and a half from you. Right now that will be almost impossible. I'm working 12 hours a day 7 days a week till at least the first of september. :shock: :?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 07/08/2004 11:34 am
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

Mabey theres somewhere we can all meet that's not too far...casue peoria is waayyy too far for me.

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 10/08/2004 12:21 am