I'm coming to America

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@clazon)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hi guys,
I live in London and I'm planning on going to America, possibly on my own for parts and possibly with my friends for others. The grand plan is to go around the east (Boston, New York, DC) then cross the country via the Grand Canyon (Dunno which states/road) then go down through Zion and up San Diego, LA and end in San Francisco.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but the point of this topic is me trying to build up some contacts. :)

I don't expect anything as generous as a place to sleep, but something even as small as a phone number just incase something bad happens or what have you would be amazingly helpful. If you had a bit of free time around the time, a guided tour/bit of information on the city would be very gratefully appreciated too!

I don't know if we could turn it into a jam or meet up or what have you, I don't know if I;d have a guitar, but I'd be willing!

Thanks in advance for any info guys!

"Today is what it means to be young..."

(Radiohead, RHCP, Jimi Hendrix - the big 3)

Posted : 28/12/2007 1:53 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Hi guys,
I live in London and I'm planning on going to America, possibly on my own for parts and possibly with my friends for others. The grand plan is to go around the east (Boston, New York, DC) then cross the country via the Grand Canyon (Dunno which states/road) then go down through Zion and up San Diego, LA and end in San Francisco.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but the point of this topic is me trying to build up some contacts. :)

I don't expect anything as generous as a place to sleep, but something even as small as a phone number just incase something bad happens or what have you would be amazingly helpful. If you had a bit of free time around the time, a guided tour/bit of information on the city would be very gratefully appreciated too!

I don't know if we could turn it into a jam or meet up or what have you, I don't know if I;d have a guitar, but I'd be willing!

Thanks in advance for any info guys!

Any particular range of dates? Is this a summer vacation? I'm sure we can put together a fun itinerary.

Posted : 28/12/2007 4:28 pm
(@clazon)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Coming in during the second half of March, (spending 6 weeks in the States in total) and then 2 and a bit weeks in the East, then a week travlling across or something, then 2 and a bit the other side (West).

Not 100% sure yet of the itinerary, but it will be built up in the coming weeks.

"Today is what it means to be young..."

(Radiohead, RHCP, Jimi Hendrix - the big 3)

Posted : 28/12/2007 10:12 pm