Clear all

It's a Girl!

46 Posts
26 Users
0 Likes
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

So, I haven't been around here much lately because I have been working a lot, taking classes in the evenings and for the last 3 and a half months have been exhausted and throwing up all evening thanks to this little one. I found out a couple weeks ago that it's a girl.:D (I hope the ultrasound is correct because people are already giving us girl clothes.)

We are naming her Jane Elizabeth after my grandmother who was a very special lady. She is due on September 28 and we are both very excited.

Here is my little alien baby...

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

Posted : 31/05/2007 7:33 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Congratulations ! 8)

Posted : 31/05/2007 9:25 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

YEAH! Congrats to you guys. Have you got a guitar picked out yet? I saw a "Hello Kitty" that might work this past weekend.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 31/05/2007 10:19 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Congrats!

#4491....

Posted : 31/05/2007 10:28 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Congratulations! :D

Posted : 31/05/2007 10:52 am
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

Congrats ..

Wow the thrill of haveing a baby geez that takes me back my youngest will be 15 soon . And you have picked a beautiful name
{ its the same as my grans god rest her soul}

I hope everything goes well for you and Jane Elizabeth over the next few months , and I hope that the throwing up eases real soon for you ..

You will have to post baby pics after the birth now young lady ...

Congrats

Ohh the joy of poooey nappies { I think diappers you might call them }

Trev,,,

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 31/05/2007 11:32 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Congrat UCG! :D Very pretty name you guys picked out too. :wink: I think the Hello Kitty guitar may be too big for her at first, may want to check this mini v out:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 31/05/2007 11:39 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

puts things in perspective fast doesn't it?

Congratulations.

I've had my guitar cases built with car seat molds on top and buckles so that in case of a fire I don't waste precious time choosing. You may want to look into this.

Posted : 31/05/2007 11:40 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

puts things in perspective fast doesn't it?

Congratulations.

I've had my guitar cases built with car seat molds on top and buckles so that in case of a fire I don't waste precious time choosing. You may want to look into this.

LOL!!!!

Congrats, UBC. When you posted "It's a girl" I'm thinking, already?!?!?!?!? I thought she had just announce she was preg. I think you should consider naming her, Tele. :wink: No idea where I got that, it just popped into my head. :twisted:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 31/05/2007 12:09 pm
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

Another Newbie on the way and they don't get any newer than that, just great, congratulations.

Gerry

Those who can't dance always blame the band.

http://www.gerrycooper.com/

Posted : 31/05/2007 12:44 pm
(@runswithscissors)
Eminent Member

Congrats!
I have 2- Eliah(girl-11) Kyle (16)
They are AWESOME kids and I am very thankful for that. We stopped @ 2 because we were afraid we used up all our luck
and the 3rd would be the devil ;-)

How can you tell the stage is level?

The drummer drools from both sides of his mouth!

Posted : 31/05/2007 1:00 pm
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Woah, she's scary lookin. But, at least she looks happy...

Haha! Ew, that IS scary. I don't recall being abducted or having any missing time so hopefully she isn't really an alien baby. :shock:

I think you should consider naming her, Tele. No idea where I got that, it just popped into my head.
Actually I had suggested Fender for a boy or Tele for a girl before we knew what she was and all the names we picked out were silly. Really it wouldn't be any more ridiculous than some of the real names I have heard.

Lol. Well I do run around gathering up my guitars when there is a tornado warning...

Nice mini V, Dan. I may have to look into that. :wink:

Oh and I am past the throwing up stage now. I feel great except for a little heartburn. Trev gets a cookie for calling me "young lady". :)

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

Posted : 31/05/2007 1:34 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Well, she's a beautiful little alien!! Congratulations! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 31/05/2007 1:45 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

BTW, UrbanCowgirl, it is time to learn some lullabies! :D

Posted : 31/05/2007 3:05 pm
(@embrace_the_darkness)
Honorable Member

Congratulations UBC!

Guitars picked out for her before she's even born AND a beatuiful name. Thats one lucky little lady! :)

Pete

ETD - Formerly "10141748 - Reincarnate"

Posted : 31/05/2007 3:08 pm
Page 1 / 4