Clear all

Madison WI - Looking to Jam

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@marquis)
Topic starter

Hi there.

Hopefully you're here to think about contacting me. I have a couple friends and myself that are interested in jamming in and around Madison Wisconsin. We have houses, garages, some drums, a bass, and a few guitars. We enjoy all kinds of music, but stick primarily to Rock & Roll and lean towards Jam Band music (as if that isn't an overused term). But basically, we like good clean tones and something that you can dance to. But I digress...

Even so, we are wanting to find some good musicians with a good sense of humor and the want to play music out, live. All of us are family men, so we don't have unlimited time avaliable. But, we are all committed to music. And want to make some good connections...while share our knowledge too.

But I've gone on too much. Please, please contact me if this sounds interesting. I'd honestly love to meet more musically inclined folks and have some fun doing it.

BTW...if you're familiar with Madison WI music scene, I help run the Mr. Roberts open mic every Wednesday on the near east side of town. It starts around 9:30-10pm. Please stop in and play some tunes and talk to Scott or Mark about jamming. (drummers, bassists, anyone...any instrument!) Later...

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=16787866&title=Mr+Robert%27s&city=Madison&state=WI&csz=Madison%2C+WI+53703&ed=qTRnBK131DyEaDaTdb_9RgLROxdr387IjS3cXcrh9mCStMcGK4k-&stx=mr+roberts&cattype=rest&lsrc ="details&fr=slv1-msgr"&

"Music heard so deeply that it is not heard at all, but you are the music while the music lasts." -T.S. Eliot-

Posted : 19/04/2005 9:39 pm