Clear all

New and Improved Forum

33 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
13 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hey, Paul here, I've lost mine to. Ahh well, unless I can get my status back, I'll make a new one.
~PauL~

Posted : 27/04/2004 8:56 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I do have to say it is weird. But, in time like almost everything else it will take some getting use to. Thanks for the up-grade Paul and as i have seen already you guys/mods have your hands full. So good luck.

Posted : 27/04/2004 11:08 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Well that was me above. As a guest. Lets see if this works.

Posted : 27/04/2004 11:09 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

It worked COOL! But does anyone know how to get it off 24 hour time (military time) 12 hour time is good for me because i don't have to count on my fingers and toes :wink:

Posted : 27/04/2004 11:17 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Do they make shoes for Ape Feet then Tracker?

:lol:

Posted : 27/04/2004 11:25 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I do wear a size 13 US - 12 1/2 UK - 47 1/2 EU - 31 CM so yes the do make ape size shoes. :P

Posted : 28/04/2004 12:06 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Looks like I'm another user the system forgot :cry:

-- The user formerly known as Moonrider --

Posted : 28/04/2004 12:55 am
(@bstguitarist)
Reputable Member

Yes, bring back the avatars! I found the animation I really want and I think we all really want our avatars. :D

No matter what anyone says, these four men were the Innovators! of modern Rock & Roll!

Morse Code... Music on it's own

Posted : 28/04/2004 1:47 am
(@slydog)
Reputable Member

It worked COOL! But does anyone know how to get it off 24 hour time (military time) 12 hour time is good for me because i don't have to count on my fingers and toes :wink:

Near the bottom of your profile update page there is a date format option. If you change the capital 'H' with a lower case 'h', then add a space and a lower case 'a', you'll get a twelve hour format with am and pm.

Blame it on the lies that killed us, blame it on the truth that ran us down.

Posted : 28/04/2004 11:39 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Near the bottom of your profile update page there is a date format option. If you change the capital 'H' with a lower case 'h', then add a space and a lower case 'a', you'll get a twelve hour format with am and pm.

Thanks Slydog, except make sure you add the space & the lower case 'a' at the end efter the ":i". It should look like this: d m y h:i a That will give you the day, month, year, 12 hour clock, minutes, and am/pm. At first I added the space & lower case 'a' after the 'h', and got: 7am :43. :? Put the lower case 'a' at the end, & I got: 7:43 am.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 28/04/2004 12:55 pm
(@xskastyleex)
Honorable Member

i still say we go back to the old forum design, but still be on the new server, the old forum design look a lot better.

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

Posted : 28/04/2004 8:24 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Thanks the only other thing i had to mess with is the GMT and it's all set now Thanks!

Posted : 28/04/2004 10:02 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Now that I'm back in and got it sorted out -ish- I have to say it seems a lot quicker AND a lot easier to navigate.

8)

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 29/04/2004 12:49 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Last weekend we made a much needed upgrade to our site server and decided to go all the way and install a new message board at the same time.
First off, I'm glad to see you've finally dumped Yabb - it's a resource hogging waste of space, and phpBB is much better.

There's one problem though - you've got it set with the cookie path as /forum/ but the forums are actually at /forums/, it's a small thing, but it's preventing me from staying logged in between visits. :wink:

You should also definitely try and get a custom theme; too many sites stick with the default SubSilver theme and to be honest it sucks.

Good work though :)

Posted : 02/05/2004 10:28 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

thanks adam

Posted : 02/05/2004 11:24 am
Page 2 / 3