New Grandbaby Pic

24 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wanna come try to steal my grandbaby?

The other door's guarded by Sally, the fearsome fuzzy gray watchcat. Don't EVEN go there. She's a serial killer. I just had to dispose of another body before supper tonight. Here she is with my boy, her favorite:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 27/04/2007 1:02 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Thanks everyone! Margaret, not to worry about security. No one knows where she lives and besides, mom and dad are both officers of the law. Also there are pics of her on all the relatives myspace acounts. :lol: She certainly is blond. I don't know if it will stick or not though. Lets hope so. :wink: I think it looks good on her.

Certainly does look good on her - she's a real sweetie!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 27/04/2007 12:51 pm
(@rocker)
Noble Member

beautiful grand baby trguitar, ric nice rifle 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

Posted : 27/04/2007 10:58 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks, Rocker!

Might take that one out for some exercise in the morning, it hasn't been to the range in a while. :D

Little Zelly's been getting some exercise, and has just been getting a bath. Little twerp wouldn't eat all day, and had been turning up her nose at her veggies and fruit. I got her to eat just a couple of bites of banana that I held up to her. A few minutes ago I sat down on the floor and she crawled all around me. When I put my hand down on the floor, she scooted right over and nipped my finger several times. I got the message! Mrs. R brought her a bit of turkey, which she ravenously devoured, then started in on her mandarin orange. Now she's all revved up exploring around under my feet and around the room.
:D

Posted : 28/04/2007 1:17 am
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Zelly must be missing her mommy. :D

Be careful that killer cat doesn't roll the baby. :twisted:

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 28/04/2007 1:44 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Zelly is missing her mommy.

Sally is missing her boy terribly. She still looks in the garage, recognizes his car (which his mom is driving), looks at me as if to demand "Why isn't he coming out to see me?" and walks off unhappily, not wanting me to pet her. She's afraid of Zelly, since once when she made a lunge at her in the yard I darted out my hand and caught Sally under the throat. Sally leapt into the air, did a backflip and ran away. She didn't see me do it and thought Zelly had somehow struck her. Zelly doesn't understand the concept of enemies and never even pulled her head in.

Zelly worked and worked to burrow in between the gig bags of my Artisan lap steel and melodica and is bedded down for the night. We tried to put her to bed properly, but she would have none of it. She's "expressing her independence." :lol:

Posted : 28/04/2007 2:30 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

"Wanna come try to steal my grandbaby?"

Doesn't look like anyone's taking you up on that offer, Ric......wonder why?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 28/04/2007 9:59 am
(@rocker)
Noble Member

i thought about it, but the rifle with the bayonet made me rethink my posistion :lol:

even god loves rock-n-roll

Posted : 28/04/2007 12:32 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Well, it and I are headed out for a little fun for a while. Zelly's well hidden snoozing in one of her "forts" while Sally's on guard outside. :lol:

Posted : 28/04/2007 3:03 pm
Page 2 / 2