Skip to content
Oh I'm dead, someon...

Notifications
Clear all

Oh I'm dead, someone forgot to tell me....

37 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

unfortunately I don't have a guitar stand....this is Lancashire, tha knows. and we're reight poor up here.....

But I do have a swiss army knife, a cordless drill, a blowtorch and a very vivid imagination........

:D :D :D

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 05/11/2004 8:28 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Ee, Vic, lad,

a cuppla clog irons stuffed in tha flat cap'll do't trick - tha c'n leave't irons attached to't clogs if tha wants - waste not, want not, tha knows.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 05/11/2004 8:57 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Oh oh dont forgett the soldering iron, the BBQ, the 00000 wire wool, the Nick Torres non flamable lighter fluid and Disco CDs

Awww yeah!!!

Posted : 05/11/2004 9:37 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I know exactly where the disco CD's can go. I'll have to have a think about the others....

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 05/11/2004 9:59 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

LOL :lol: :lol:

Posted : 06/11/2004 1:59 am
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Vic,

Just wanted you to know I'm glad to know you are still alive,even if I never Knew you were dead in the first place. What a strange story. Hope they find the perpertrater and bring him to justice. If by any chance he flees to Western Massachuetts let me know. I have friends in high and low places.

Celt

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 06/11/2004 1:36 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hey Vic I hope you don't think that by dying you can get out of coming to a Tool concert with me.

Death is not an exceptable excuse.

Posted : 09/11/2004 10:04 am
Page 3 / 3