Notifications
Clear all

Riverside Jam 2004 (RJ2K4)

27 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Now that I've heard everything I'm making a covenant. I'll be flying to RSJ '05 and participate in the event.

With or without your HRD, the Riverside Jammers look forward to seeing you at RJ2k5, Dennis.

BTW, no one is sure where it will be held yet, but RJ has been oscillating between Chicago and the mid-Atlantic (CT, Chicago, NJ, Chicago, MA). Maybe it'll be somewhere near you next summer.

-Greg

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 06/08/2004 9:18 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Yea, I had thought about that it might come back to Chicago some year. Then I dismissed that because the guy who is the nucleus now lives back East. Either way, it will be something to look forward to no matter the location. Now it it's in Germany….

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 06/08/2004 9:58 pm
(@annie)

yo, people! have you not heard? the jam will be in kalamazoo, mi next year. my mom is hosting. (yes, she IS the coolest...)

all y'all that have pictures, flyers, written info, and other crap that pertains to the jams we've had in the past, send them to me. we will be putting together a portfolio. we're trying to shop ourselves around and get a good venue/cheap-free rooms/major audience/etc. more to come via regular rsj emails.

so send me stuff.

david, i love you but you already knew that. you too, jeff. greg, with you it's purely physical, of course :D dlaz & blaz, always a pleasure.

finally, to mr. ultimately funkalicious: meeeeeoooooooowwwww

live free, love much, think deep

Posted : 27/08/2004 9:04 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

love ya baby....

Posted : 27/08/2004 9:55 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Anne;

Pix from the first 2 jams are at http://www.cyberlaz.com . Greg had a page up for the 2002 NJ jam, and I don't know where the 2003 pix are.

Nick or I will post pix from 2004 soon. Can you send me/him yours?

-Laz

Posted : 27/08/2004 10:07 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Hey Anne (did I spell your name right?), I know someone who sounds just like you and lives in Aurora. Hmmm, I guess it really is you! :) Glad to see you and Kathy joining the forums. Now Michigan is a much better drive than to MA. I just drove 1,500 miles in 3 days to move my retired dad to Florida) so a 180-mile/3-hour ride is pretty easy. I have not been to Kalamazoo since I was 18.

Now that's forward thinking to set up next year's RJ 11 months ahead. That leaves plenty time for planning and preparation.

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 27/08/2004 10:13 pm
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Anne: Same to you, hotpants!
Anne;

Greg had a page up for the 2002 NJ jam...

-Laz

Laz: I took it down to reclaim server space, but will be sending Anne what I believe are complete sets of 2001 and 2002 pix.

-Greg

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 27/08/2004 11:23 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Yeah, what happened to 2003?

Posted : 27/08/2004 11:59 pm
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

?!?!?!?! Search me ?!?!?!?!

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 28/08/2004 12:47 am
(@davidhodge)

I gave Anne a disc of the Sunday session of 2003. Believe it or not, I never saw any of the photos or videos that people seemed to be taking Saturday night at O'Callaghan's.

Peace

Posted : 28/08/2004 1:51 am
(@lauralasley)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Greg; was that an invitation?

Laz, David, see what happens when we don't go to a jam: no PIX!

David & Anne, I know you're swamped (school!) but if you have the email list from 2003, you could send out an APB for any photos of O'Callahans. The rest of us would love to see...

To Kalamazoo! :P

Posted : 30/08/2004 5:10 pm
(@annie)

the MOM has some 2004 pics. those are digital. john i think has the rest and those, i believe are film. i'll let you know when we get them online for distribution.

thanks for the info/update on the old stuff. i'll keep y'all abreast of the upcoming portfolio & '05 jam situation.

speaking of body parts, b-do-laz, i'm now dating a 28 year old soccer player. yummy. :lol:

live free, love much, think deep

Posted : 30/08/2004 9:16 pm
Page 2 / 2