**SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE - DECEMBER 2010 SHOW DATES**

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@tommy-guns)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

**SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE DECEMBER 2010 SHOW DATES**
I thought it would be easier to condense the “GIG ALERT” and include all our upcoming gigs for the month. So come on out and party w/us at:

Sat 12/11/10 - Charley Horse (9501 W 171st St, Tinley Park IL). Its Cory's B-Day Bash and its ALL AGES until 11pm!!! From 11pm on its “adults only” and we'll play the more “risqué” tunes until 1:30am.

Sat 12/18/10 – O'Leary's (14650 S Waverly Ave, MidlothianIL). Never played here before...A NEW ROOM FOR US TO ROCK OUT AT!!! :D

Fri 12/31/10 – NYE Bash @ Jack Desmond's (10339 S Ridgeland, Chicago Ridge IL) Come out & party with US & help us ROCK in 2011. This place I hear gets PACKED EARLY so its going to be A LOT OF FUN!!! We'll be Rockin' out to covers from Aerosmith, ACDC, Buckcherry, Pink, Pat Benatar, No Doubt, Katy Perry,Taylor Swift, Poison, Bon Jovi, Green Day! And Many more!! We might even bust into a rap song or 2!!

Have a GREAT HOLIDAY!!! We're busy booking for gigs for 2011 so maybe I'll see you on the road somewhere!!! If you come out to a show be sure to come up and say “Hi”.

Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the vehicle you arrive in!!!

Posted : 01/12/2010 9:24 pm