Clear all

Stange, yet mabe helpful YouTube Comment

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@joehempel)
Famed Member
Topic starter

There is this guy that posted a couple things on my YouTube video Chicks Dig It, and then on my newer version of the song to compare last year to this. I thought I'd share the comment on the second one.....not sure whether or not to take this guy seriously on his tip, but funny none the less
ok that was better. i love the strap ill add. and see here you got the emotion. i do country music for a liveing and one of these days ill get off my ass to make some videos for yall. but i wanna see more in your face emotion. gettin better. hey heres a fun tip. ps"all the singers out there who have a voice do this..but dont say i told ya" haha. really though get the song playin and..first you wanna make sure your ALONE lol this could get embarassing for anybody...play the song and juss like yell in singing format. get your voice to match the artists tone not always pitch. harmonize if ya gotta. when you can keep a note and stay on tune youll be lovein it like an origasim lol. youll see keep it up hoss really

keep it westren
zach here

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 05/05/2009 4:23 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Give us the link, so we can see/hear what he's talking about.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 05/05/2009 6:08 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

That hurt to read. Educinashun no gooder than what paw used to had probblli. Word.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 05/05/2009 6:53 pm
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

Well, based on his spelling and grammar, I believe he does do country music for a liveing [sic]. :D

Since I was born and raised in Nashville, I can make this joke.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 05/05/2009 6:58 pm
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

Well, based on his spelling and grammar, I believe he does do country music for a liveing [sic]. :D

Since I was born and raised in Nashville, I can make this joke.

yeah. he does country music, but what country?
youtube is another world. it is vast and goes everywhere.
who knows for sure what is on the other end of the ethernet fan mail.
could be Mel Torme or it could be that opera masked guy.

I heard a comment the other day.two people were talking about dancing. paraphrasing, ' you may think you are showing the moves, but that's just in your head. your body isn't showing any moves. you look like you are standing there. you have to really move much more than you think.'

I think I saw the video in reference here, but regardless, that comment could apply to all endeavors.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 06/05/2009 12:42 am
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

I could feel my IQ slipping away as I read that.

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

Posted : 06/05/2009 2:37 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member
Topic starter

you may think you are showing the moves, but that's just in your head. your body isn't showing any moves. you look like you are standing there. you have to really move much more than you think
Yep, it's actually one of the first things that gets taught after you learn moves in Wrestling practice, you have to make things big. If you think you're moves are way too big, then you are probobly doing it right. That and when people in nose bleeds come to watch they have to see what you are doing too.
Give us the link, so we can see/hear what he's talking about.
This is the first version of the song (has a bunch of BS in the front): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--P1XcpDtuk

A YouTube user wanted me to do a lesson on the song, so I re-did it but left the old one up to compare vocal and guitar playing ability: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjn8W4-FKHc

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 06/05/2009 2:48 am