Clear all

Time machine

15 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I just came to know about this little page. You might be very well aware of this.

2008 is not far.

Posted : 06/01/2007 8:05 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Us old guys don't like to keep that close of a watch as time goes by :P It goes fast enough as it is :shock:

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 06/01/2007 9:42 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Damn, Rahul, I thought for a minute you'd invented a time machine - was going to ask you if you'd take me back to 1957? After suffering a broken arm and two broken fingers, followed by a severed tendon, I'm just heartily glad to see the back of 2006....all I've broken this year (fingers crossed and touching wood....) is the top E on my acoustic....and I blame Margaret for that.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 06/01/2007 10:16 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

darn, Rahul, I thought for a minute you'd invented a time machine - was going to ask you if you'd take me back to 1957? After suffering a broken arm and two broken fingers, followed by a severed tendon, I'm just heartily glad to see the back of 2006....all I've broken this year (fingers crossed and touching wood....) is the top E on my acoustic....and I blame Margaret for that.....

Vic

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 06/01/2007 11:16 pm
(@margaret)
Noble Member

darn, Rahul, I thought for a minute you'd invented a time machine - was going to ask you if you'd take me back to 1957? After suffering a broken arm and two broken fingers, followed by a severed tendon, I'm just heartily glad to see the back of 2006....all I've broken this year (fingers crossed and touching wood....) is the top E on my acoustic....and I blame Margaret for that.....

Vic
Let's see... :gazes into crystal ball:..... Vic is looking a bit bored about now......What shall we hex next?? :twisted: :lol:

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 07/01/2007 3:14 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Just don't tell him to "break a leg" :shock:

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 07/01/2007 3:21 am
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Just don't tell him to "break a leg" :shock:
:lol: Heck no! No body parts, no glass, nothing sharp. Just little, tiny annoying things with itsy bitsy futzy parts. Maybe the OTHER temple on his eyeglasses. Just something to keep the hands of a non-smoker occupied. :D

Margaret

Posted : 07/01/2007 3:28 am
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Yeah, the best thing he can break right now is that old habit :)

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 07/01/2007 3:40 am
(@trevor)
Trusted Member

Funny stuff Margret .....

100s' and 1,000's Vic they will keep you occupied

.........double space ..........

I am aso known as Barnabus Rock ...Hilch ....ummmm yeah thats it

Posted : 07/01/2007 4:02 am
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Funny stuff Margret .....

100s' and 1,000's Vic they will keep you occupied
OK, you've mentioned those twice, Trevor. Sort all the colors?? There will be fewer the next time around??

What are 100's and 1000's, like M&M's candies??

Margaret

Posted : 07/01/2007 5:03 am
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Margaret, 100's and 1000's are tiny colour coated sugar beads, a 1mm (1/16th inch) round that you sprinkle on all sorts of party treats (ice cream etc.) for kids. There called that because when you buy the bag there are 100's & possibly 1000's of these little things in there.

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 07/01/2007 5:10 am
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Margaret, 100's and 1000's are tiny colour coated sugar beads, a 1mm (1/16th inch) round that you sprinkle on all sorts of party treats (ice cream etc.) for kids. There called that because when you buy the bag there are 100's & possibly 1000's of these little things in there.
Oh, those things. Put them on frosted cookies and such. Now that would keep Vic and his tweezers occupied a looooong long time. :lol:

Actually, I landed on those things as a lazy (wo)man's way to decorate birthday cakes a long time ago. :oops:

Thanks for the explanation, PBee.

Margaret

Posted : 07/01/2007 5:44 am
(@trevor)
Trusted Member

Don't forget to count them though

ha ha ha

Try it Margret next time your bored and only think you have nothing to do ..I did this when I tried to give the ciggies up in 1999 ...

I did it every night for a week ... each time the total number would be different

Takes for ever to do

.........double space ..........

I am aso known as Barnabus Rock ...Hilch ....ummmm yeah thats it

Posted : 07/01/2007 8:59 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Surely, i will invent the 'real' time machine in the future. However starting from Tuesday i have the.............................EXAMS.

And got more exams in April, May and June. (different ones.)

So wish me some luck and hard work folks. I will come regularly though even if it is for 10 mins or so. (Time !)

Posted : 07/01/2007 10:08 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Now you see, Rahul, if you'd invented the time machine already, you could go forward a month or so, get the answers, and those exams would be a breeze....and while you're there, can I have next Saturday's lottery results please?

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 07/01/2007 12:28 pm