Veteran's Day-with a twist

41 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Also, I was kinda hoping to play the Mark Tremonti PRS, but if you got a Daisy Rock, I'll play it... I'm man enough for a Daisy Rock! :lol:

Dan

Since it is your birthday, I'll bring the PRS. But, promise to give it back. :)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 14/11/2006 11:13 pm
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I'm thinking about taking a trip to my favourite guitar store and see if I can find some little gadget to pick myself up as a gift.

And Ricochet, I want to see those pictures too, sounds like a good bit of fun.

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 14/11/2006 11:33 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I wish I'd remembered to take my camera. That's a problem with being as old as I am. :lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 14/11/2006 11:39 pm
(@kathleen)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Gosh, here I sit, brand new to this board today, thinking I might be a bit old/out of place... and well look at this, some of you are as old as dirt... Excellent!

Ricochet&Bish, I still have you beat by a hair... but you're getting to the point where you gotta love each and every birthday, many happy more! :lol:

and Dan and especially Paul... a very Happy Birthday to you both!
Remember, you don't know what you have till it's gone....
:wink:

Posted : 15/11/2006 1:49 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Gosh, here I sit, brand new to this board today, thinking I might be a bit old/out of place... and well look at this, some of you are as old as dirt... Excellent!

Ricochet&Bish, I still have you beat by a hair... but you're getting to the point where you gotta love each and every birthday, many happy more! :lol:

Remember, you don't know what you have till it's gone....
:wink:

Kathleen, you probably have us beat by more than a hair. At least I think I'm ahead of Ricochet in the hair department.

Welcome to the "old as dirt" club. I just realized I fart dust now. Is that good or bad? :D

Bish

Posted : 15/11/2006 2:02 am
(@kathleen)

dust?!? good/bad???
geez i dunno...me, i was happy that i've finally, 99.9999% of the time mastered the *silent* technique.

Posted : 15/11/2006 2:13 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Thanks Kathleen! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/11/2006 2:18 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

In a few more years, we won't care about the silent technique, we'll be trying to master the dry technique.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 15/11/2006 4:40 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Happy birthday all you fellers.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 15/11/2006 5:04 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

.....and belated birthday greetings from this here youngster....well I won't be joining the "50" club till next June....even though I'm still 18 in my head.....and probably always will be.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 16/11/2006 11:44 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks, Geoo.

Vic, we'll be waiting... :twisted:

Bish

Posted : 17/11/2006 1:41 am
(@kathleen)

In a few more years, we won't care about the silent technique, we'll be trying to master the dry technique.
There's an awsome comeback... something to do with GAS, if only my senioritice would subside long enough that I could think of it... :oops:
I hate when this happens....

Any help out there? :?:

Posted : 17/11/2006 5:57 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Here's a refreshment pill - Refreshment Pill indeed

Stats show that 'December' is the month of birthdays.Some VIP bdays fall in this month...

Happy bdays to Ric, Paul, Dan, Bish and none other then the Dog, who is still smoking at 41.

Ric, weddings from our side are quite fun.There is a lot of family involvement.Are you coming to my wedding......say 9 yrs after, at my place ? :D (infact everyone is invited, just shoot me a pm so that i can make necessary arrangements - future planning :lol: )

Posted : 17/11/2006 7:36 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Thanks Rahul, But my birthday was in September and I was 49 ( thats dead in dog years) :shock: :lol: and I'm proud to say I quit smoking 10 years ago :wink: Appreciate the thought though :D

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 17/11/2006 9:17 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Hey Dog,

'Smoking' essentially means that you still have the spark inside you.And you can play the guitar to live up the area around you.

And i think you do that in GN pretty much everytime you make a post.

So Rock On and never let the ol' six string down.

Posted : 17/11/2006 10:31 am
Page 2 / 3