Clear all

What's wrong with drummers?

49 Posts
32 Users
0 Likes
16.1 K Views
(@mancunian_john)

Hey Samer,

Thanks for the tip about Nile, don't know them.....never heard of them. Whats the background on these guys & can I just pick up their stuff at HMV or wherever?

Wouldn't mind havin a listen

Cheers

Posted : 25/05/2003 12:58 am
(@Anonymous)

I know this was the case when I was drumming in a band, and it's the case with our current drummer - WHEN YOU ARE TUNING YOUR GUITAR, THEY WILL TAKE THAT AS "Nothing important is going on, let's pound the living hell into the skins". Whether it be a simple little beat or a skin-peeling fill, they will play when you're doing guitar stuff. I can guarantee it. And if they don't, kick them out, they're not TRUE drummers. Drummers are irritating.

Posted : 26/05/2003 10:39 pm
(@samer_sultan)
Eminent Member

Hey Samer,

Thanks for the tip about Nile, don't know them.....never heard of them. Whats the background on these guys & can I just pick up their stuff at HMV or wherever?

Wouldn't mind havin a listen

Cheers

Nile is a extrem death metal band, one of the fastest bands out there, the drummer when i saw them live colapsed after there set was over do to the speed he was playing at, i think he dose somthing like 10 beats per a second on the dbl bass drum. Very very amazing,

you can probley download some songs from Kazaa, i dont think that they have there cds at HMV

Never turn your back on friends.

Posted : 30/05/2003 9:11 pm
(@mancunian_john)

Cheers Samer,

I got Kazaa so I'll see if I can give their stuff a listen, although at this point I gotta admit that it's not the stuff I usually listen to!

John

Posted : 31/05/2003 1:06 am
(@billybenbob)
Trusted Member

I've only recently taken up guitar after being a drummer all of my life. While I still love the drums, I'm hopelessly addicted to the guitar.

Being different is something that us drummers take pride in. I don't know why.

There are advantages though. For instance, leaving a pair of sticks on the dashboard works perfectly fine for parking in a handicap spot without getting a ticket.

I wanted to learn to play guitar really badly and I think that I have succeeded.

Posted : 28/06/2003 2:40 pm
(@zemus)

Moby Dick ? :o

Posted : 29/06/2003 6:04 am
(@Anonymous)

Joke: What do you call a guy that hangs out with musicians?  The drummer...........

Ba-doom... ching(you know, that drum thing that plays when someone makes a funny.)

Posted : 22/07/2003 10:13 pm
(@rob82)
Eminent Member

Another joke for drummers or bass players

What do drummers use for contraceptives?  ???

There personality  ;D

Posted : 29/08/2003 6:30 pm
(@billybenbob)
Trusted Member

The last thing the drummer said to the band before he was fired, "Hey guys, I wrote a couple of songs".

I wanted to learn to play guitar really badly and I think that I have succeeded.

Posted : 05/09/2003 4:12 pm
(@Anonymous)

my drummer used to be a goal keeper too.

nothing wrong with him but the second head he has that wont shut up.

Hope i shed some light :)

Chalmodo

Posted : 05/09/2003 11:37 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Keepers and drummers have a lot in common, but sanity isn't something they share.

-Laz

Posted : 06/09/2003 1:13 am
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

They set drinks on top of your new Marshall stack and it get's knocked over.

Joe

Posted : 06/09/2003 10:08 pm
(@jonnyt)
Reputable Member

Q: How do you get a drummer off your front porch?

A: Pay him for the pizza!  ;D

Q: How can you tell the drum riser or stage in not even?

A: Your drummer is only drooling out of one side of his mouth.   :D

But I can't drum, so take it for what it's meant to be... fun!

E doesn't = MC2, E = Fb

Music "Theory"? "It's not just a theory, it's the way it is!"

Jonny T.

Posted : 10/09/2003 8:49 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

:D cant think of 2 many drum solos.....sum 41 did a pretty rad 1 on a live show on mtv2 ages ago and greenday- burnout has an iccle one...........blink 182 did one between a track live that heard..............drummers r musicians 2.........many songs/ bands would be incomplete without them........just accept them into the family and we will all get along!!! hee hee......nah seriously....drumming can kick as....a good drum solo followed by a bass then guitar solo........unbeatable lol...................sorry im high and am mummbling random words lol...........bbbbbbbbbbbbye

Posted : 22/10/2003 10:09 pm
(@argus)
Reputable Member

He's speaking drummer! I'll try starting a conversation...

HURR DURR I SMOEKED A BOTTEL OF WEWEE hey guys it wud b kewl 2 hv a drum solo in 'n0thingk els matterz' (i luv metallica ROCK ON) wat u tihnk?

Posted : 23/10/2003 4:42 am
Page 2 / 4