45 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hey guys,

It's that time of the year! :?:

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

Posted : 30/11/2008 6:31 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Obviously you haven't been around the Bristol Raceway's "Fantasy In Lights" or the similar attraction at neighboring Shadrack Watersports yet.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 30/11/2008 6:48 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

You want the six-pack or a full case? :mrgreen:

Guaranteed 5% Holiday spirits (by volume).

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 30/11/2008 7:29 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I put up my Christmas decorations last Friday, and today it's snowing. Time to decorate this place too! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 30/11/2008 7:44 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I put up my Christmas decorations last Friday, and today it's snowing. Time to decorate this place too! :D

Dan

It's still NOVEMBER, Dan - nowhere near Xmas. Is it just me, or is it getting earlier every year? Mind you, come January the 2nd, no doubt the shops'll be full of Easter Eggs........

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 30/11/2008 7:49 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

I'm dreading the fact that I have to put the decorations up soon. Never was one of my favourite activities. Vic, I agree with you. Seems each year the stores start a week earlier. Soon, it will be the middle of July and we'll see the Xmas stuff.
Ba, humbug! :lol:

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 01/12/2008 2:58 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Time to drag out the Xmas photo I think....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 01/12/2008 3:24 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Very stylish, Vic!

Posted : 01/12/2008 5:26 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

oi

#4491....

Posted : 01/12/2008 6:30 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Not sure if this will show; if not click the link below:

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 01/12/2008 7:40 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

That's snazzy! A guitar that lights up red and a bottleneck slide rigged to glow green, and I'd be set!

Posted : 01/12/2008 9:00 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Vic

My sentiments exactly. I have decided to forget about Christmas this year. No lights, no decorations, no shopping. It has gotten way too commercial and what's left of my family is way too greedy and unappreciative and has no idea of the true meaning of Christmas. They think it's about getting as much as they can and if it's not expensive enough it's not good enough. Therefore, no Christmas at my house. :cry:

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 01/12/2008 9:11 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

That's it. This will be the ONLY thing I hang in my house this year. I'll print Vic's picture, enlarge it and hang it in my foyer. Ah yes, this symbolizes the true meaning of Xmas for me. I'm home. I am where people understand me. :D

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 02/12/2008 2:41 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

i also loath what christmas has turned into here in the US.
still, where's the lights?

#4491....

Posted : 03/12/2008 4:08 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

i also loath what christmas has turned into here in the US.
still, where's the lights?
Look within, one must, to find the light.

Ommmmmm . . . .

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 03/12/2008 5:20 pm
Page 1 / 3