Clear all

Y! News: 25 Most Rockin' Guitar Riffs

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@dagwood)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I saw this, this morning and thought I'd share..... :)

Link here:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/49237/the-25-most-infamous-guitar-riffs

Rolling Stone.com have launched a list of the 100 Greatest Guitar Songs
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/20947527/page/2

Interesting Article :cry:

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

Posted : 30/05/2008 1:41 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

I read through the lists. Nothing suprising there. All of the songs one would expect to see.
But it got me wondering if there's a site that has a list of all of the lists out there. I'm sure one exists. It just needs to be listed somewhere. :wink:

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 30/05/2008 5:44 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

I read through the lists. Nothing suprising there. All of the songs one would expect to see.
But it got me wondering if there's a site that has a list of all of the lists out there. I'm sure one exists. It just needs to be listed somewhere. :wink:
I'll add it to my list of "to-dos".......

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 30/05/2008 5:53 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

But it got me wondering if there's a site that has a list of all of the lists out there. I'm sure one exists. It just needs to be listed somewhere.

Blueline, methinks your suffering from Listomania.......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 31/05/2008 12:29 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Interesting list and nice description there for each song. Its fun to read them cauz its all good anyways.

Posted : 31/05/2008 6:32 pm