2nd Annual GN Summertime Blues Jam!

66 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
33.4 K Views
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Finished jam thread is here: https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=46044

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/09/2009 1:17 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

So, Team 2 - you guys all just give up or what?

Team 1
0 - 1:20 = etm - Finished
1:21 - 2:27 = Dan T. - Finished
2:28 - 3:32 = Vic Lewis - Finished
3:33 - end = almann1979 - Finished

Team 2
0 - 1:20 = smokindog
1:21 - 2:27 = boxboy
2:28 - 3:32 = gnease
3:33 - end = Scrybe

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 17/09/2009 10:09 am
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

We should have recorded something in the last few days, but I got distracted and I think nease had his hands full with something else. What's the deal with everyone else? 'cause I'll get stuff laid down if this is still going off.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 18/09/2009 2:04 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Well Sara, it doesn't look like anyone else is still interested in finishing this jam since we can't get any updates, and I haven't heard from them via PM or email in awhile. :evil:
Since this was the "Summertime" blues jam, and summertime is officially over as of today, I'm closing this jam down and moving on.
Thanks to everyone who did participate and stayed in touch during this jam. You guys rock! 8)

Posted : 22/09/2009 10:18 am
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

Sorry about not getting back to you guys on the jam. I've been working hard and heavy on my band's EP to get it ready for release last Saturday (going to post it on Hear, Hear in just a few minutes). I'm also in the process of moving and so I shut off my internet access a few weeks ago. Thanks to Vic for picking up my slack.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 22/09/2009 4:57 pm
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Well Sara, it doesn't look like anyone else is still interested in finishing this jam since we can't get any updates, and I haven't heard from them via PM or email in awhile. :evil:
Since this was the "Summertime" blues jam, and summertime is officially over as of today, I'm closing this jam down and moving on.
Thanks to everyone who did participate and stayed in touch during this jam. You guys rock! 8)

ah well, too bad -- and sorry as well, Dan. just got a new laptop last w-e and was going to make this the inaugural recording.

Sara: if you still want to try the trading fours or similar on something else, let me know. I'm game.

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 23/09/2009 2:50 pm
Page 5 / 5