Clear all

Acoustic Guitar Mag. Online

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@mcoffin)
Topic starter  

Hi All,

I'm thinking about subscribing to Acoustic Guitar Magazine and All Access or $29.95/year.

Just wondering if anyone here as the All Acccess to their website.

Is it worth shelling out the extra money?

(@lue42)
Reputable Member

I usually buy the magazine most months... I really should stop wasting money and get a subscription.

The amount of resources you get with the password each month is amazing... honestly, I didn't know that there was more I could be getting if I subscribed... I just thought that the subscription meant that I wouldn't have to enter a new password every month... I will have to check on that.

I have been accessing the site for many months and have yet to reach the end of what is available read. The lessons are great!

I would say to go for it.

It is a great magazine too, for those that haven't read it. My only complaint is that every time they have a showdown between competing products, they rarely pick a winner. For example, they recently tested tuners... and in the end, they said "they are all great!". Well... umm... thanks?

FYI - my main area of interest is fingerpicking... and they cover that extensively.

My Fingerstyle Guitar Blog:
http://fsguitar.wordpress.com

My Guitars
Ibanez Artwood AWS1000ECE-NT
Schecter S-1 30th Anniversary Edition
Ovation CS257
LaPatrie Etude
Washburn Rover RO10

ReplyQuote
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

I just got a subscription to the magazine, just waiting for my first issue. It's a great magazine, I don't really use the website all that much though...perhaps I should.

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

The website is fantastic.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Our managing editor Mr. David Hodge occasionally contributes articles in the Acoustic Guitar Magazine. Pretty nice website they have to say the least.

ReplyQuote