Clear all

Ages and Bdays !

156 Posts
57 Users
0 Likes
22.1 K Views
(@mitchell)
Eminent Member

Dec 4, 1982. Gonna be 23 sunday. Feel 18 most days, until I get home and look in the mail box and see the bills with my name on them, then I feel 40.

I'm a sysadmin. I do it all, from windows desktops to sun servers to network gear.

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Three weeks and four days away from the half-century mark.

does that makes it 25 of jan , 1951 :shock:

Nope, recalculate.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Born March 13th, 1979.

Interesting thing about me, my 13th birthday was on a Friday the 13th.

:D :twisted: :D

My birthday is also March 13! Only the year is 1956! And, I also had my 13th birthday on Friday the 13th! Bet you were born on a Thursday!!!! Quite a coinkidink!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

You're a Christmas baby!!! And the year is 1955! ??????? :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

You're a Christmas baby!!! And the year is 1955!

Deck the Halls!

-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

12th June 1957 - makes me 48, at least until 12th of June next year....

When I was growing up, we lived with my mum's parents...

Grandad, b. 12th Feb 1898
Grandma, b 12th Mar 1901
Mum........b 12th Jan 1927
Me...........b 12th Jun 1957...

and the odd one out , my Dad - 13th Aug 1921.

My first wife's birthday is Dec 12th, her sister's husband's is the same as my mums, and my youngest daughter was born 12th Oct 86...her best mate's birthday is the same day as mine....

The Mrs was born on the 3rd of the 12th - won't let me say what year though.....

Picking lottery numbers is a BUGGER of a job in our house.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

LOL! Yay! I got it right!

My little sister's birthday is Dec. 23rd. Throughout her childhood all of her birthday presents were wrapped in Christmas paper, and as she got older it got reduced to "Go pick out your birthday present from under the tree". After she married her husband, her mother-in-law felt sorry for her so she started throwing her surprise parties in June, or February, or any month that wasn't December! She FINALLY got birthday presents wrapped in birthday paper! :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Vic ,

My sis bday on 16 Dec ,
My mom's bro bday on 26 dec ,
My mom's sis bday on 29 dec ,
My uncle's son's bday on 1 dec ,
My aunt's bday on 1 dec ,

Seems like december is happening ,

Rahul

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

LOL! Yay! I got it right!

My little sister's birthday is Dec. 23rd. Throughout her childhood all of her birthday presents were wrapped in Christmas paper, and as she got older it got reduced to "Go pick out your birthday present from under the tree". After she married her husband, her mother-in-law felt sorry for her so she started throwing her surprise parties in June, or February, or any month that wasn't December! She FINALLY got birthday presents wrapped in birthday paper! :D

Hey, how often do you get a whole Birthday Tree? :lol:

I just don't ever get to go to a restaurant for a birthday dinner as does the rest of my family.

-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hope you've got a good stock of cards in, Rahul!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

December 18, 1970 which will put me at 35 very shortly. I also get a lot of the "Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas" gifts. Having a bday a week before xmas kinda sucked as a kid. Now, I don't care at all.

I work as a Programmer Analyst for a large finance company. Mainly web related stuff but also do Notes development.

Slightly offtopic, but I notice that a lot of guitar players work in IT. Wonder what the correlation is?

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

does that makes it 25 of jan , 1951 :shock:

Nope, recalculate.

You meant the half century mark from 1905 right (1905-2005 that's what i guess , i took it from 1900 :oops: )

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Slightly offtopic, but I notice that a lot of guitar players work in IT. Wonder what the correlation is?Jason

It gives us balance so people cant say we are nerds.. :D And we all the hottest chicks.. well.. i am still waiting on that part.. BUT its coming.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Geoo , i have a big interest in comp and i have played guitar in college too , but i am waiting too ...............:wink:

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Geoo , i have a big interest in comp and i have played guitar in college too , but i am waiting too ...............:wink:

They WILL come my friend. In FLOCKS even, I imagine. We just have to keep PRACTICING.. and also doesnt hurt that chicks appreciate nerds MUCH more than they used too.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 11