Estimable Member

How 'bout them BEERS?!

Beeeeer...Gooood :twisted:
yes yes :P

Blue Moon my favorite

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Oh jeez, messed up with the spelling. Its 'bear' folks...or was it a bald moderator who edited my post in secrecy :twisted: ?
Naw, wasn't me this time.

And Rocker, I'm not sensitive to teasing about being bald. But this is a bears thread, so it brings to mind that when a bunch of young punks were jeering at the prophet Elisha about being an old baldy, bears came out of the woods and mauled them.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Oh jeez, messed up with the spelling. Its 'bear' folks...or was it a bald moderator who edited my post in secrecy :twisted: ?

And Rocker, I'm not sensitive to teasing about being bald. But this is a bears thread, so it brings to mind that when a bunch of young punks were jeering at the prophet Elisha about being an old baldy, bears came out of the woods and mauled them.

Precisely so. That's why I believe that you and Nick (infact David also) have the best haircuts around. What hair cream you are using these days ? :lol:

Oh no, I hope there is no bear coming near me now with an intention of mauling someone. I have always had good relations with them.

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

OK, this is a family oriented forum. We can't talk about having relations with bears.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Precisely so. That's why I believe that you and Nick (infact David also) have the best haircuts around. What hair cream you are using these days ? :lol:

my "hairstyle" is very similar, this is my current "hair cream"

#4491....

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Nascar testing at Daytona signaled the end of all other sports for me :D

You Da Man!!!!

Me, too, but I'll follow the NFL as long as the Bears are still in it. :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

my "hairstyle" is very similar, this is my current "hair cream"

Ditto!

Here's my hair cream:

And Bish, it's "DA BEARS"!! :wink: :lol:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

OK, this is a family oriented forum. We can't talk about having relations with bears.

Dear me, I only have pure bilateral agreement of 'non-mauling, come whatever may' with the bears. Nothing more, I assure you.

To TL and Dan - Very nice creams indeed. Currently I am using the age old time tested Brylcreem, which gives my hair that killer shine and silky smoothness.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

And Bish, it's "DA BEARS"!! :wink: :lol:

Dan

Just checking to see if anyone is reading these. :wink: :roll:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Rahul, the bears around here are afraid of me and Mrs. Rico. They're unsure of what we might do. She and I each put a bear on the run last month.

The skunk that hangs around our house has turned out to be very helpful by running off the pesky raccooons. If he'd been out there when the skunk came around the back deck at night, the bear would definitely be out of the neighborhood, too. The skunk's pretty used to seeing us close around and hasn't been any threat. Last night Mrs. R went out to bring the cat's food dishes in to discourage the 'coons and found the skunk eating. She backed off and told him "You go right ahead and finish." He took a few more bites and went out through the deck rail posts. It's definitely a good thing to be nice to the skunk.

I'm wondering if that might be a she-skunk. We could have a skunk family under the deck in the spring.

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

I hope the skunk don't come in through the cat/dog door :shock: That happened to someone I knew once. The dog tried to chase the skunk out...you can guess the rest :twisted: They pretty much had to put in new carpets and replace some furniture.

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

All I care about is the fact Indy is still in it. Probably not much longer, but I can dream!

I'm also a NASCAR fan though. I just bought a new truck and got a years worth of Sirius radio for free. They have a bunch of channels with pit radio, car radio, as well as the race. I'm going to be in heaven.

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@scrogdog)
Estimable Member

All I care about is the fact Indy is still in it. Probably not much longer, but I can dream!

You are kidding, right? As a Patriots fan, I can tell you the Colts have me plenty worried!

This will be a great game I think.

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

You are kidding, right? As a Patriots fan, I can tell you the Colts have me plenty worried!

This will be a great game I think.

Well, they usually blow it so that's why I'm worried. If Manning keeps throwing interceptions and our defense goes back to sucking we'll throw it all away I'm sure! :)

Regardless I do agree it will be an excellent game! I can't wait.

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6