Clear all

Are You Tough Enough for Daisy Rock?

46 Posts
25 Users
0 Likes
(@the-dali)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Ok... I'm a pretty secure adult male... am I secure enough to play a Daisy Rock guitar? Maybe. I saw a few of their guitars the other night and they seem like very well-built machines. In fact, there are a few that look downright nasty. I think that for the right price I'd play one...

And speaking of price... you get a pretty well-equipped guitar for the money. Take a look at this guitar for $349:

Not bad at all. So, are you man enough?

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

(@demoetc)
Noble Member

I would buy this one

In a heartbeat.

12-string AND left-handed!

ReplyQuote
(@demoetc)
Noble Member

And this one

is short scale 22 1/2 - perfect for turning into a lap steel!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I'm secure enough but, heck NO!!!

They don't compliment my eyes and I'd have to buy a pair of shoes to match.

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Totally would. If I had a choice between a LP look and a Daisy Rock look (provided they sound and play the same) I would probably choose Daisy Rock.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

<sigh>

I was told by my guitar teacher just last night, to never repeat this story.... BUT I am no good at doing that. SO

Couple days ago I was in my local guitar shop and not really gassin but just looking. I saw this BEAUTY of a guitar hanging on the wall. I was so turned on. Went up to check it out and if it wasnt a dang ol Daisy Rock. Man, thats like checkin out a long hair beautiful blonde only to find out its a long haired DUDE.. Went home and washed my eyes out with soap three times over.

No WAY for me.. I can tell the story but I am no hanging IT around MY neck.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Mike owes me a new keyboard. I just spit out gin and tonic after reading his post.

Personally I'd go for this one, matching shoes bedamned.

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

nick:

if i'm not mistaken the hello kitty guitar is a fender. the heart and flower guitars are daisy rocks. so are the pink glitter guitars. i have the 12 string retro-h pictured above in pink only mine is white. i'm SO dying for another daisy rock. i wish they made telecasters.

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Hey, I entered a drawing for one of those Hello Kitty Strats, and I sure would've played it if I'd won it!

I didn't, though. The guys holding the raffle kept drawing over and over till they hit a 10 year old girl's entry. :lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

of course.....yes......I meant to say it's a Fender.

But I figured since everybody in the free world would be jonesin' for one they would know that. :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Geoo wrote: Couple days ago I was in my local guitar shop and not really gassin but just looking. I saw this BEAUTY of a guitar hanging on the wall. I was so turned on. Went up to check it out and if it wasnt a dang ol Daisy Rock.
:lol:

OK, now that you've told the story, you have to show us WHICH Daisy Rock it was.

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

I am going to play Punk Rock out of Daisy Rock (in the girls college ? ).Glad the make lefties...

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i've played them before. they sound pretty ordinary for the price.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

those are Schechters aren't they?

#4491....

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

:lol:

OK, now that you've told the story, you have to show us WHICH Daisy Rock it was.

Margaret

Not positive, they look different in pics, but I think it was the blue one here. I do like that Hello Kity guitar but I dont think I could play it in public.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4