Clear all

Aria Les Paul Copies

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@bgdaddy316)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hello. I'm possibluy buying an Aria Les Paul copy and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these guitars. I haven't played it yet, and that will make the final decision, but I wanted to get some opinions too. The online reviews that I've read so far have been very positive.

Thanks,

Tony

(@gotdeeblues)
Eminent Member

There's a nice Aria in the shop where I take lessons. Well spoken of by my instructor and the owner. I have a lot of respect for their opinion, they won't ever give a review based on making a sale. I was thinking of buying it, but went for a Epi Standard that came in used as a trade, for about $150 less.

ReplyQuote
(@bgdaddy316)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thank you for your input. I ended up playing the Aria and it was very nice, but not what I was looking for. I ended up getting a Brownsville Deluxe Les Paul. From what I understand, they are made in the same factories as the Epi's.

ReplyQuote
(@gotdeeblues)
Eminent Member

Enjoy the new guitar. I have'nt heard of Brownswille, I'll have to check around the net for some info.

ReplyQuote
(@bgdaddy316)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Enjoy the new guitar. I have'nt heard of Brownswille, I'll have to check around the net for some info.

Thank you. Oddly enough, I haven't found much on the net. I love the guitar though. Great sound and it seems to be well built.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

i believe the brownsville are a sam ash house brand but i could be wrong, i think there was another thread about them not too long ago

#4491....

ReplyQuote