Can You Believe It?

Notifications
Clear all

Can You Believe It?

20 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@doctorwu)

Hmmm.... What really surpises me is that this guy was from the UK and hadn't heard of Jeff. Jeff Beck's considered a national treasure there. Now someone from the USA and born after say about 1975, that doesn't surpise me at all. Jeff is pretty (actually very) reclusive. I think I heard somewhere that his biggest passion is building hot rods and his music is only secondary (???). :(

Yes! As a matter of fact, I am with you. ;-)

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

I think I heard somewhere that his biggest passion is building hot rods and his music is only secondary (???). :(

Yes

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@sdolsay)
Reputable Member

Yep,

I have the same hobbies so I was aware of his love for Hotrods, he was on an episode of Car Crazy, it was pretty cool.

BTW a Hotrod GAS attack hurts the wallet way more than a guitar one, pray you don't have an attack in both areas at the same time :)

My other expense...er....toy:)

Scott

I havn't found my tone yet, and I have no mojo....but I'm working on it :)

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

And then there's an occasional jewel like that System Of A Down(?) cover of that Phil Collins tune. Reminds me of Van Halen doing Pretty Woman came out and all the old farts were whining.

I think you mean Disturbed's cover of Genesis' Land of Confusion. Unless System of a Down covered another song of his.

ReplyQuote
(@ldavis04)
Reputable Member

And then there's an occasional jewel like that System Of A Down(?) cover of that Phil Collins tune. Reminds me of Van Halen doing Pretty Woman came out and all the old farts were whining.

I think you mean Disturbed's cover of Genesis' Land of Confusion. Unless System of a Down covered another song of his.

Being a long time fan of Genesis....I like Distrurbs version....they did a great job...and, I dont think I am to old a fart, although I have been following Genesis since 1972......

"I might grow old...but I'll never grow up"....is my motto.

I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2