5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@oktay)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Not true man! My cousin was playing an accordion in school at lunch the other day. There was a lot of people watching, a lot of attractive girls too. Now mind you an accordion is a very popular instrument around here but still, it's cool.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I have a friend who is in a Polka band.

He got tired of playing the accordian and was going to sell it. Well, it never sold so he came up with what he thought was a great idea. Since the local mall had been reporting car thefts at a growing rate, he thought he'd use that to his advantage.

He parked his car at the mall with the accordian in the back seat, in plain view. He had all the car windows down and doors were unlocked. He went into the mall and stayed there all day. After all the shops had closed he went out to his car expecting to be rid of that accordian.

To his shock and dismay what did he find, but a second acccordian someone put in his car. :roll:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@saber)
Reputable Member

I agree. Everyone and the mother plays the guitar now.

You wanna be a rebel, you play the accordian.

"Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you. Hell within." -Jerry Cantrell

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

It worked for Weird Al.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote