Disturbed

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ginger)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Yes I'm disturbed :lol:

Has anyone heard the new Disturbed CD. I know it's not brand new but I haven't heard it yet and I was wanting peoples opinions on the CD. Thanks 8)

Iggy
(@iggy)
Eminent Member

If you are talking about Ten Thousand Fists, definately get it. It is one of my favorite CD's of any band. If you're still not sure go on Amazon or iTunes and listen to the samples.

Brad

ReplyQuote
(@ginger)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Oh no, I like Disturbed. And cause you said it was cool I will get it.

I just hate buying CD's that have only one good song on it. Take for example, Blue October, now don't get me wrong I don't think they suck or anything, it's just that their CD doesn't appeal to me. I bought it after I heard "Hate me" on the radio. I didn't really care for the rest, but then again, i will listen to it few more times to see if it "grows" on me.

So thank you so much Iggy for your opinion. :)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Disturbed has a pretty cool cover of an old Phil Collins tune (Land of Confusion) out. Not sure if it's on that CD though.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Iggy
(@iggy)
Eminent Member

rparker, Land of Confusion is on it.

Brad

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I've seen the vid for Land Of Confusion, and it was pretty cool. Disturbed, but cool. 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote