Clear all

+++ Eurotubes +++

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I want to thank Wes and Mike here on the forum for encouraging me to call Eurotubes for my tube needs. In another thread I had made a comment about how they hadn't responded to my emails, but I have since been blown away by the level of personal service they have provided.

Not only are they responsive, but they have been incredibly informative with respect to a problem I'm having with the Classic 20. They know their stuff!

Definitely above and beyond the call of service, and remarkable for a $40 transaction.

If you're shopping for new tubes, give 'em a call!

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

slejhamer

Glad you are happy with Eurotubes. I often will stick my neck out and recommend certain sites like Eurotubes or Avatar Speakers, maybe because I was a salesman for many years. :D

But I am the type of person who really appreciates an honest business person who gives very personal service. I will even pay a little more to someone who gives excellent service like this. I have bought tubes from Eurotubes several times. I even wrote e-mails to Bob with questions and recommendations, and he always answered very promptly and went out of his way to send a detailed response. Then when I ordered, I always got my tubes within 3 days. So I would recommend Bob and Eurotubes to anyone. His prices are great too.

And the same with Avatar. Dave the owner there called me personally at home when a speaker I ordered was overdue. The speaker had been sent the very day I ordered and got lost by FedEx somehow. He sent me another speaker at no charge. And like Eurotubes, it was a quality product at a great price.

So I will recommend business people like this to anyone. They earned it. :wink:

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@sdolsay)
Reputable Member

I ordered a EL84 tube from them on Monday it arrived today, man that was fast, I'll be putting it in and trying it out this evening :)

Scott

I havn't found my tone yet, and I have no mojo....but I'm working on it :)

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Glad to hear everything worked out for you Mitch! :D

Now, about that advisory fee. :P

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Now, about that advisory fee. :P

LOL; you can get your commission from Bob. :)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote