8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 bohh
(@bohh)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hey all,

I'm thinking of starting a blog that would help me keep track of what I practiced on a daily basis, along with articles I've found, songs, etc.

Catch is, I'm looking for a free blog host that has categories. So instead of a jumble of posts in my archives I can click "lessons" and see all the posts I've made that have lessons in them. Or "practiced" to see what I've practiced only.

Anyone know of anything like that? I'm looking and can't find any.

Thanks!

Guitarjourney.net - Everything I've learned and want to learn, including chord diagrams and other information.

Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

I don't know anything about that, but, what about a notebook?

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Gets my vote - a Niceday Day-to-a-page diary does it for me

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
 bohh
(@bohh)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hey there,

Well, I started off in a notebook. But to be honest, what I'm seeing in my head will be a lot more organized. Additionally, it might help other people being on the web.

I found a site called journalspace that I'm messing around with right now. It seems to fit the bill.

Will let you know.

Guitarjourney.net - Everything I've learned and want to learn, including chord diagrams and other information.

ReplyQuote
 bohh
(@bohh)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Well I started the site and posted some things. It isn't up to date yet with my real notebook, but I'll do that tommorow and then keep it caught up as I progress. (Hehe I spent too much time setting everything up, and I should have been practicing! :LOL: )

Have a look and let me know what you think:

http://bohh.journalspace.com

Off to practice now :)

-Mike

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

I'm trying to get to my practicing too... but I did glance through it and it looks really nice. Might set one up myself.

I totally understand writing things down in a note book but I am a techie kind of guy too and I like to have my stuff out there where I can get to it from anywhere and because quite frankly I am horrible about losing anythign that is paper.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Geoo, if you start to lose paper that looks like money, then you need to start worrying.

If that is already the case, send all you have to me and I'll keep track of it for you. :wink: :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Geoo, if you start to lose paper that looks like money, then you need to start worrying.

If that is already the case, send all you have to me and I'll keep track of it for you. :wink: :wink:

I lose it, but its almost always through those debit card machines. The cashiers, at the stores I frequent most, look at me funny if I actually drop green cash with them these days.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote