Guitarnoise Addict

Notifications
Clear all

Guitarnoise Addict

20 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)

Ryan, along with Nick, was the original co-founder of the Sunday Songwriters Group (SSG) and took part in many of the very early assignments. He also wrote a couple of articles long, long ago. Before the SSG's first year was half over, he left to concentrate on making music a career and, aside from emails that come very sporadically (haven't got one in close to four years now), he's not been heard from at all.

So, Ryan, if you're reading, hope things have been going well.

Peace

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Misanthrope has his server down ( http://www.chordsandscales.co.uk/ ). I use it frequently. It tried to use it on August and it was down (unreachable). He put a message these days announcing he is moving his hosts.

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

I was once much more active. For me, other activities have slowed down my participation. Between scuba diving (which I'm the treasurer for a local club), house remodeling, motorcycle riding, and of course guitar playing, my time is very limited now. Add to that spending time with the kids, wife, normal stuff like lawn work, errands, etc., well there just isn't enough time in the day. :wink:

I still play guitar regularly. I'm still trying to write songs and still jam with a buddy once a week. So I'm still an active player, just not an active poster. :D Matter of fact, I've been thinking about trying to find a bass and/or drummer to jam with too.

I check here at least once a week, but usually only hit the "Hear Here" and "Online Collaborations" forums. I do look around more thoroughly when I get the chance though (like today).

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

I visit just about everyday, but don't sign in is as often as I used to. Still a lot of good reading on GN and in the forums.
I joined in July'05. Left in Feb'06 and joined again in Mar'06.

:lol: Those were interesting times on the forum and you've still lapped me several times in post.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I visit every other day or so these days. Sometimes I have something to add. Sometimes I don't. I don't usually make posts on forums just to be posting. You know, strong silent type. or maybe, I could disappear and not a bloody bugger one would care.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2