Notifications
Clear all

how socially acceptable in music is it to steal a line

49 Posts
22 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

But what if it's simply a common theme? For example, in how many ways can you sing that when you woke up this morning, you'd found your lady packed and ran? Sure, you can sing about the coffee that you didn't smell, the sun that didn't broke through the clouds, the eggs that nobody baked for you, nevermind the sausage, all that stuff has been said. You could ofcourse sing about riding genetically mutated killerrabbits through the streets with an M60 strapped between it's ears if that's how you tend to start your day, but in that case you need a really coherent chorus to fix some holes in the narrative...

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

...You could ofcourse sing about riding genetically mutated killerrabbits through the streets with an M60 strapped between it's ears if that's how you tend to start your day...

So you saw me going to work yesterday did you? :lol:

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Between you and me, yes. But if you sue me for it I'll deny everything, all the time, all the way. :twisted:

ReplyQuote
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

Man, my commute would be so much faster if I had one of those bunnies w/ an M60.

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4