How To Create A Better Band

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@daverrb)
Topic starter  

Dear Musician Friends,

I need your advice.

Currently I'm developing a website which will contain a series of videos teaching the art of playing successfully in a band. Topics are things like; Group chemistry, communication, dynamics, tempo, special techniques, groove secrets, interraction between bass player and drummer, a special song charting method, recording vs. live, etc.

This will be a membership site called - RockandRollBootcamp.com. The concept is very similar to the "School of Rock". Except this will be online instructional video demonstrations. The school of rock is live "in person" instruction. Actually, this will be even better because it will feature special guest musicians from world famous bands and since it's all online you can do it from the privacy of your own home.

Please click on site below to find out more. I have a feeling there's a market for this, but want to be sure before investing too much money, time and energy.

Anyhow, I'd really like your feedback on whether you think this is a good idea and a worthwhile pursuit.

From the site, if you scroll down you'll see a form where you can submit your comments, thoughts and feedback. Or just post a reply here at guitarnoise. Either way, I value your comments, they will be appreciated and acknowledged. Please let me know any specific things you'd like to see on the site.

I look forward to hearing from you...have a great day!

http://www.rockandrollbootcamp.com