Clear all

I had a dream...

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@the-dali)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Last night, and it was wierd. I just had to share...

There was a gathering of sorts at Bish's garage. He had a very nice house and this huge, ugly, plywood garage attached to it. Inside was his "guitar shrine" which consisted of every type of guitar hardware imaginable. He had them attached to the walls, ceiling, on benches and tables... I asked him what he did here and he said that he took every guitar he owned apart and hung the pieces around his garage.

I asked, well, how do you play them?

He simply looked at me like I was crazy and then said: "Well, I just put them back together when I want to play."

It was strange, I would say there were about 15 GN members who eventually arrived to hang out in Bish's garage. Wes was there, and Mitch, and then a bunch of guys who just went by "Kevin". It was crazy.

I played "Wish you were here" and at the end everyone joined in and started jamming (except Bish, who had no guitar).

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I'm going to have to post in this thread just to make sure it's real. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL....I just woke up and this is the first post I've read since logging on. :shock:

Steve, BTW....I saw you stash those locking tuners in your pocket that were on my Strat. If you just return them no questions will be asked. :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

You were dreaming of me! :) That's cute. j/k btw lol

But yea lol at that dream.

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

:shock: :shock:

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

A bit too much Guinness last night, Steve?

8)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

A bit too much Guiness last night, Steve?

8)

That's what I was thinking too Mitch. If that's not the case, then you should probably take a week off from GN Steve, its taking over your dreams and everything man.

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote