Skip to content
I lost in one but i...

Notifications
Clear all

I lost in one but i will win in other...?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hi ,

Today i performed 'time of your life' in my college.Well....i didn't won.Now reasons reasons..

1.)I didn't get my guitar to college as its too risky to carry it by bus
2.)Another guy played it for me (not as i would have liked)
3.)The guitar he played wasn't even having the 1st string.

So many to list lol :lol: .Now i am to go in another college (and this is going to be even more tough as all colleges participants can come :oops: )

I am looking for some good acoustic songs , which don't have drums (percussion in it).i am thinking over 'Hey Jude' (but not all the na na naaaa naaaaaaa by Paul :lol: ).My event is on 14 or 15 Dec.

Suggestions for a good performance are really welcome. :P :P
Thanks

Rahul
(The ever performing guys :D )

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Rahul, take a look through the Easy Song Database...

LOTS of good acoustic songs in there!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Also look at the easy and intermediate lessons from David Hodge. If you can do hammer-ons and pull-offs, give "Babylon" a try - great tune, not many chord changes, and the turn-around is something you'll see in many other songs.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

And don't think of any kind of playing experience as "losing." It's not the point of playing. Enjoy each one and make them positive.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

thanks david , you are all so nice people around here.I have certainly drawn my inspiration from you and (esp you cauz ur a left handed player and must be understanding my agony of non availability of my guitar :oops: )

GN is always at the back of my mind when i am performing....

Thank you ,

Rahul

ReplyQuote