Matching luggage

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

When replying to this topic (be sure to come back after refreshing your memory :P )

http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?t=32236&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

it gave me an idea to ask the rest of you. I actually have been tracked as having color coordinated music gear to my cars/trucks. Not that it was planned but in revisiting my list of "past" gear I found this hauntingly similar trend.

I originally owned a big black double bass drumset and also an Extended size Black Chevy Van. After that I had a Green Ford Explorer and Green Ludwig Drumset.

More recently I've owned a Blue set of PDP drums while owning a Blue Chevy Trailblazer. Currently, I have a Merlot Trailblazer and Black Forrest Cherry Mapex Drums.

Further, I have a Platinum Mustang and a Silver Strat and recently had a Silver PRS Tremonti. I know I'm nuts. Anyone else in this tree? :D

Come to think of it, I'm glad (or hope) I'm not color blind. :shock:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

In looking over my various guitars, I'm positive I can do without a green-burst, bugeye chrome or even a standard sunburst vehicle. And black is just too dang difficult to keep clean.

I do have some really cool Ducati luggage by Tumi ... but alas, no guitar or bike to match it ... yet.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I'm thinking a Woody might match a sunburst. :oops:

Bish

ReplyQuote
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member

I have a primer gray P-bass with rusty hardware! Matches perfectly with my 72 Chevy Truck! Both have copious amounts of "Classic Plastic" all over. And dents. both really reliable though. :wink:

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I have a primer gray P-bass with rusty hardware! Matches perfectly with my 72 Chevy Truck! Both have copious amounts of "Classic Plastic" all over. And dents. both really reliable though. :wink:

I knew you wouldn't let me down. :wink:

Bish

ReplyQuote