Clear all

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

36 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
(@ginger)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi everyone. I just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas/happy holidays and a very happy new year. GN has been the best guitar site I have found this past year or so. Everyone is so helpful and kind and patient. I want to thank you all for great posts and all your help all year long. I look forward to 2007 and hopefully I can give a little back to this great community. I don't want to start naming names for thanks in fear I may leave someone out so I will thank each and everyone of you cause I have read countless great posts that have helped me.

I don't post as much as some of you and maybe a little more than others. lol But i get alot of great info here. I don't always post to threads that have helped me. And don't take that wrong it's just I don't have alot of time so some times i spend reading and others posting. I try to help people when i can with some advice that I have found to help me.

Oh and for i forget. I want to say thanks and merry christmas and happy new year to all the moderators and all their hard work they put into this great site.

(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Same to you, Ginger! :D

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

Happy x-mas to you too ginger! :-)
lars

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Ginger

And all GN members ...

Drive safely when on the roads and never never drink and drive remember if your going to drink plan not to drive ...

Have a good one everyone

Trevor

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Well - it's Xmas day here, we've done the Xmas dnner - we've got 18 people coming, and a table that seats four.....going to get a few hours sleep......it's 1.05 AM.....Xmas dinner is Turkey, stuffing, roast spuds (done in goose fat) boiled spuds, carrot and swede, petit pois, brussels sprouts, bread sauce, cranberry sauce.....prawn cocktail for starters, my own recipe....and Xmas pudding (Marilyn nade it back in September....).....and of course the mince pies, the brandy sauce, etc etc....I might have to join the plenty to lose thread......

Happy Xmas Ginger....

And to ALL my friends on Guitarnoise, Happy Christmas wherever you are, and may YOUR God be with you.....

Have a good one people!!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all too!

Just the three of us hanging out at the house this year, but company coming later in the week.

I'm doing my famous Beef Tenderloin with a Gorgonzola Cream sauce tomorrow for Christmas dinner.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member

Ginger,

Well said. I feel the same about this site.

Merry Christmas to all!

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Ginger, and everyone.

And another grateful nod to the GN mods! :D

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

A very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

Mrs Greybeard is working today, so I have to cook the Xmas dinner. Turkey, roast potatoes (cooked in goose fat), sprouts & chestnuts, parsnips in honey, sausage meat & chestnut stuffing, followed by Xmas pud & brandy sauce.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

Same from me. :D

Happy everythings, and also thanks for all the great discussions, information and laughs.

Friends arriving shortly for feasting and festivities, so I'd better go and smarten myself up.... not much, mind you.. can't look too out of character... :wink:

Cheers,

Chris

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Everybody have a great new year and christmas.

Don't forget to share your happiness...

Rahul

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Happy times people! :D

ReplyQuote
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wherever you are.

Peace and goodwill to all, not just for today but always.

Chris

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

ReplyQuote
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Happy Holidays All

Wishing you all peace and happiness

John

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

ReplyQuote
(@ginger)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I'm doing my famous Beef Tenderloin with a Gorgonzola Cream sauce tomorrow for Christmas dinner.

I'm coming to your house for DINNER! :D

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3