Notifications
Clear all

My new grand-daughter

21 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Aw, she is CUTE. I suppose 15 grandkids makes for an expensive but wonderful christmas.

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Vic,
Congratulations! She's a beauty! Did you say 15 grandchildren? Fantastic!

Tim

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Congratulations to both you and Marilyn!! (And the mother and father, of course!) She is, indeed, a beautiful baby girl! What a great addition to your ever expanding family!!!

:D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Yes, beautiful baby, Vic. Definitely gets her good looks from the Irish side - it is well known that Ireland produces beautiful offspring, but not much else! :lol:

Now, please translate the following for all of your friends over here on this side of the Atlantic..."wetting the baby's head?" No doubt a reference to going out and getting blotto to celebrate the new arrival, but that term sounds like a baptism! Are you sure we speak the SAME language?!? :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@demoetc)
Noble Member

Hey congrats man. Hard to imagine they start off that tiny!

Beautiful!

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Yes, beautiful baby, Vic. Definitely gets her good looks from the Irish side - it is well known that Ireland produces beautiful offspring, but not much else! :lol:

Now, please translate the following for all of your friends over here on this side of the Atlantic..."wetting the baby's head?" No doubt a reference to going out and getting blotto to celebrate the new arrival, but that term sounds like a baptism! Are you sure we speak the SAME language?!? :wink:

"Wetting the baby's head"....in England, it's just celebrating the baby's birth with a few drinks....although when the baby's head IS wet, literally (baptism/christening) it's usually an excuse for a party and more drinks.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2