I think this will work! Check out Dali's Rock and Roll Review:

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh212336551718507257

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

(@blueline)
Noble Member

It worked!
Here's a link to one of mine..... Blueline Radio

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

I use Pandora a lot on my computer here at work. It helps the day go by faster.
I like Dali's channel but I haven't listened to Blueline's yet. Here's mine...UCG's Country

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

OK, that gave me a headache.
First, Iron Maiden (headache initiated)
Then, Black Sabbath (headache worsened)

Moved to next post (guitar music) Thank you, Blueline (headache dissipating)

Moved to next post . . . . oh boy, country music!
Huh? Assaulted my AC/DC (headache worsened)

jumped back here (relief)
jumped back to country link - Alice in Chains (headache now throbbing)

jumped back here
tried link again
More Black Sabbath (headache firmly implanted and threatening to move to my gastrointestinal tract)
I quickly withdrew from the "experience"

UCG, you sure you got that "country link" right?

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

You can't skip more than a few? You gotta listen in the same order, all the way through, all the time? :?:

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Weird. It kept linking to Dali's page. And he changed it.
It wasn't playing ACDC and Black Sabbath before, lol.
Anyway, fix'd.

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

You can't skip more than a few? You gotta listen in the same order, all the way through, all the time? :?:

Yes, You can only skip a few. I think it is contractual issues. If they let you skip as much as yuou want, it then becomes a music on demand scenario. However, its never played in the same order foer me, ever! (I have about 7 stations)

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Mitch - the songs are totally random. You can skip quite a few songs before it restricts you. OR, you just start a "new" station with different music. Could you all only get to that one station? I have 7 of them... let me send out another one to see if it more to your liking...

Dali's Instrumental Rock

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh213069676866130681

-=- Steve

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

OK, I'm just going to report what happened to me.
Others might get different results . . . I'm just a bozo on this bus.
I tried Dali's link first and got Instrumental Rock TY, Dali (better genre for me)
Then I tried UCG's again . . . it isn't working.
I now have three categories of music showing up in the left window of their site.
Dali's
Blueline's and
Instrumental Rock

UCG's Country has not been achieved.

reporting for GN's "MyPandora Station" thread,
KR2 and out

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Ok, I give up. I have no idea how to get it to work for someone who isn't signed on to my account.

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

UC - on Pandora there is a link at the top called "Share" - click it and you can send an email to someone for that station. I sent the email to myself, then clicked the button in the email and it re-opened the Pandora station with the specific station's URL at the top of the IE page. I copied the URL and pasted it here. I hope that helps.

-=- Steve

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Ah, I think I understand it better now. That genome thing. Didn't like it before, don't like it now.

I created a Rush station, and it gave me Ozzy (blech) and the Police (double blech). Great.

And how the heck is it "music on demand" if all I'm doing is hitting the skip button and it takes me to the next RANDOM song???

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Dan's Country and Southern rock radio

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh44905231780007712

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Ah, I think I understand it better now. That genome thing. Didn't like it before, don't like it now.

I created a Rush station, and it gave me Ozzy (blech) and the Police (double blech). Great.

Really? They played Ozzy when you seeded the staion with Rush? Yikes. That's a mismatch ifn I ever seen one. Shame..I really like Pandora. Never done me wrong. Actaullay, they have played some clunkers. But I just tell it never to play them again.

ReplyQuote