Notifications
Clear all

Need to help my cousin with his poetry

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@waigis)
Topic starter  

Hello everybody, in today's world each one of us have some or the other ways to express our talents. There are a wide range of people with different talents and here I am to help my cousin feel better. He has interest in writing poetry but the problem is a place where he can find enough exposure. I don't believe that he will get a straight forward or a quick response but may be a way into the poetry community with inputs from others.

Any help will be appreciated.

KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise.com
You'd probably find better results by googling "poet forums" as far as poetry help.
This is a guitar forum.
The closest we have to what you're looking for is song lyrics.
If your cousin is musically inclined, and interested in writing songs, you might want to start in that area of the forum.
Good luck with the poetry help.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@sabbio)

There is much online content to educate you about this. I think that your friend needs to be a bit more exposed to the online world so that he can select the best sources for his poems. But, in my opinion I would advice your friend to consider visual poetry which is a network for poets to make their work handled with a touch of creativity. There are members there who add a magical touch, which is motion graphics, video, photography, paintings and other features that gives your poems a new look and a way to present itself with. I hope that you would love to see your poetry presented in the form of visualized poetry

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

And i need help to write songs. Cauz whenever I try writing a song, I invariably end up writing a poem...

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I would think that would be a good start.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote