Clear all

Need help with buying my first acoustic =D

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@hyunjae)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I'm really debating with myself to buy an acoustic (I only have an electric)

However... I don't know which to buy (for a cheap price :wink: )

So... I have two I want to try but more suggestions are welcome :D

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-Herringbone-12String-Acoustic?sku=519267

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/product/reviews?base_pid=511192&g=guitar&page=4&rpp=10

^ Those are the guitars I'm considering =D ^

(@medarrah)
Estimable Member

hi!
im actually looking for my first acoustic too. :D

12 string? really? wow.

I think its best to go to the local music store (Guitar Center, etc.) because you can try them out.
Well, thats what im doing. Its a whole heck of a lot easier. But between these two, I really couldnt help you. Its whichever you like better.

ReplyQuote
(@hyunjae)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I might not be good enough to use it properly (yet) but I think a twelve string would be very fun to play and experiment with :D

If I really needed to, I could just borrow my church acoustic and lend them the twelve string if needed =S

*EDIT* just noticed that I put this in the wrong forum, didn't know about the "I'm looking for..." section, so try to understand? :oops:

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

*EDIT* just noticed that I put this in the wrong forum, didn't know about the "I'm looking for..." section, so try to understand? :oops:

That's OK.... I moved it to the correct forum! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote