Clear all

Nevermind 20th, RHCP - I'm with You, Worship Music - Anthrax

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@neztok)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I have something to look forward to, woo hoo.

(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member

Also looking forward to the Chilis - I did not get Stadium Arcadium - bloated double album that it was I dont know if I would ever have got round to knowing the songs well but I will buy it one day! Maybe soon! Anyway I love the chilis though I way prefer old stuff.

together we stand, divided we fall..........

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Thought I heard RHCP have a new guitarist? What happened to John? or did they add a another one.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member

Yup John is away on this album - probably not a permanent thing but John just got married and might have a baby soon ya know, you never know really. John also has studio work/live tours of his own to do cos he has a prosperous solo career though not as big as the RHCP! Anyway if anyone can exchange guitarists and come out of it well it is them - one hot minute was fantastic and most people forget that Hillel Slovak (who is awesome) was there before John! Anyway I am hoping the new album will steer into a slightly new direction because By the way and Stadium Arcadium were a bit exchangable in places though I still need to buy Stadium Arcadium grrr.

together we stand, divided we fall..........

ReplyQuote