Clear all

New Cheap LP Copies?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Anyone tried one of these out yet? Dali Lama (I think) posted them a while back. http://store.guitarfetish.com/nexvsomaflma.html $180!!!! Might be taking the place of those Rondo-jobs for cheap but decent LP copies? You know the pickups are gonna be good anyhow, and guitarfetish has a good service reputation.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

(@97reb)
Noble Member

I've been eye-ballin' one for quite some time.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

You do realise that these are (at least cosmetically) imperfect items, don't you? It means that there is going to be a limited supply of any one colour at any one time (depending on current production).

Non-Blem guitars are priced at $495!

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

Well, for the price, I don't think you could go too wrong. If they sent me junk, I'd let others know and maybe boycott their P-ups and other electronics and parts. But.... somehow, I am thinking the blems are workable and/ or livable. I am the type that does not strive for perfection in cosmetics with guitars, especially for something under $500.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote