Notifications
Clear all

New Store - I'm In Trouble

18 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

I go to ProSound, All the guitar guys there are close to my age, they don't push, they offer to play a guitar I'm interested in while I stand back and listen so I can hear the guitar, and they don't give a Rats behind if I just go in to mess around. All the guitar guys there are certified techs and they have always treated my wife with nothing but respect.

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I will never darken the doors of the GC near me again.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I'd love just ONE guitar shop in Newton-le-Willows - costs me £3 in bus fares for a £5.99 set of strings....I usually have a day trip to Liverpool, buy them in bulk, have a few pints in the Cavern pub - across from the Club...

One guitar shop owner in St Helens (5miles away) - pretty cool guy, not part of a major chain, he'll talk guitars all day - once told me he was thinking of opening a market stall in N-le-W on a friday, but nothing ever came of it....hmmmm that gives me an idea......

:idea: :idea: :idea: - thinking - :idea: :idea: :idea:

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2