Clear all

Nickelback

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@bford)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Saw Nickelback in concert last night with co-openers Default and Trapt. For $39.50 I think it was a steal. Awesome show. If you like any of these groups and they come to your area I would recommend going to see them. You won't be disappointed. Lots of good guitar work from all the bands.

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Nice to know - they're supporting at a gig I'm going to. Any party-tricks to watch for? :)

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@nolongerme)
Honorable Member

I hear thier song 'Photograph' on the radio 3 or more times a day. I would go to a concert if i got the chance!!

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Photograph is one of my favorite songs but I can't get into any of their other songs. Maybe I just haven't heard the others enough. I would however go to a concert if the opportunity presented itself.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

I've seen Nickelback twice and Default once, and I recommend both as they put on some great shows. I'm going to see Nickelback again this month and I'm really looking forward to that.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@becksbolero)
Estimable Member

Check out "The Trews" if you can sometime.

GG

ReplyQuote
(@bford)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Photograph is one of my favorite songs but I can't get into any of their other songs. Maybe I just haven't heard the others enough. I would however go to a concert if the opportunity presented itself.

Hey Nils if you like Photograph you would probably like Far Away, Savin' Me and If Everyone Cared. They are on the softer side and feature some awesome acoustic work, imo. Those songs are all on the new cd For All the Right Reasons. The rest of the music on the disc is a bit harder but still good stuff. They have a music player on the bands official wibsite. I can't get it to work on the computers here at work but I thnk it plays samples of all the songs. Worth checking out if your interested.

The song I like the most from the cd is a tribute song to Dimebag called Side of a Bullet. It features a solo part that Darrell had worked on.

http://www.nickelback.com/

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

And don't forget 'how you remind me'

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Hey Nils if you like Photograph you would probably like Far Away, Savin' Me and If Everyone Cared. They are on the softer side and feature some awesome acoustic work, imo. Those songs are all on the new cd For All the Right Reasons. The rest of the music on the disc is a bit harder but still good stuff. They have a music player on the bands official wibsite. I can't get it to work on the computers here at work but I thnk it plays samples of all the songs. Worth checking out if your interested.

The song I like the most from the cd is a tribute song to Dimebag called Side of a Bullet. It features a solo part that Darrell had worked on.

http://www.nickelback.com/

Thanks. I will check it out. Time to buy more CD's anyway.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@nolongerme)
Honorable Member

And don't forget 'how you remind me'

Yeah, thats a good one too. I know another i like by them but i don't know the name.
I think its named hero or something.

ReplyQuote