Clear all

Pluggin' a band ..

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Great band out there called Cowboy Mouth just released their latest album called Voodoo Shoppe

It's a great sounding album and worth a listen.

These guys are one of the best bar bands I've ever seen. They own a small club venue like no one I've ever experienced. Sadly they really don't translate that well to a larger stage. I've seen them open for a number of groups, from Cheap Trick to Bare Naked Ladies and they just don't quite have the same presence.

But, they are still great fun.

They're from New Orleans. They were on the road when Katrina hit, and they lost everything. A few days later, one of the band member's mom died. Instead of taking time off, they added dates to their tour and formed a 501(c) to help the people of New Orleans. Part of the profits from their latest album and tour are going to that effort.

Just plugging one of my favorite bands 'cause well, I like 'em. Hope maybe some of you folks do to :)

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST